* show or hide the faces of people in the box;
* select renderer - iframe, xfbml, HTML5;
* select color scheme - light or dark;
* set width and height;
* show and hide border;
* display or not the header of the plugin;
* list the wall stream and last postings;
* select language;
* turn on/off auto language detecting;
Some better explanation could have for the set up, but it is not that difficult to figure out what is where.
The only issue I found is slow response, it takes some time after the site has been loaded to see the box there. But this may be something from Facebook as well, since I've seen people complaining these last few days on FB being slow...
Thank you for your review!
To enable responsive functionality, you have to set option "Responsive" to "Yes".
You will find that option in the tab "Facebook Advanced Options".
At first, I had some compatibility issues with the Facebook Article Plugin, but changing the rendering in ITP to HTML5 solved it.
A nice easy way of putting a Facebook 'feed' on a Joomla website!
Thank you for a good extension!