* show or hide the faces of people in the box;
* select renderer - iframe, xfbml, HTML5;
* select color scheme - light or dark;
* set width and height;
* show and hide border;
* display or not the header of the plugin;
* list the wall stream and last postings;
* select language;
* turn on/off auto language detecting;
Thank you for your review!
To enable responsive functionality, you have to set option "Responsive" to "Yes".
You will find that option in the tab "Facebook Advanced Options".
At first, I had some compatibility issues with the Facebook Article Plugin, but changing the rendering in ITP to HTML5 solved it.
A nice easy way of putting a Facebook 'feed' on a Joomla website!
Thank you for a good extension!