- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
* Pick between the jQuery sidebar positions, or use a standard module position.
* Light or dark styles.
* Round or square corners.
* 6 different Facebook buttons
* Display any number of profile pictures.
* Display your Facebook stream.
* Set the sidebar speed for opening and closing.
* Manually set the height and width of the standard module position.
* Annoying Facebook borders have been removed.
* Option to disable loading jQuery to avoid conflicts.
* 39 different Facebook languages supported (More by request)
Facebook languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Malayalam, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Venezuela), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Please note: The module admin language is only in English.
Thank you in advance,
I think you're forgetting that these are free modules, I don't always have time to support them.
The modules work fine for thousands of people, so it's more than likely an issue with your template or other modules. Could just be a simple case of turning off the jQuery in the module admin, as explained in the instructions.
I'm glad they don't work for you.
I normally wouldn't have an issue if the module backlinked to the creators, but the way they have done this could well be damaging to your site in Google.
I now have in my source code:
in this div:
which is being pushed off the screen in the css of the module:
This is a well known black hat technique for hiding links on a web page and if google discovers this you may well end up with your site banned.
Very irresponsible of the developers to deploy such a technique and put websites at risk for their own search engine gain!
There are no backlinks, there haven't been for a long time. Thanks for your concern.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but clearly it says there is an option to disable jQuery if you experience conflicts. You could have contacted me through the website and I would have helped you when I had a spare moment.
I used the twitter module from Susnet and I could not be happier. These mods save valuable screen space that can be used for other modules. Their appearance on the screen is perfect and eye catching and I recommend these two products for any Joomla site owner!