- Slide in box
- Slide in sidebar
- Tab with Url
- select opening and closing event: click, mouse over, mouse out
- select position: left or right edge
- select graphic for vertical toggle tab: Facebook logo or F icon (white or black)
- set custom background color
- show rounded or squared corners and shadow
- supports RTL - automatically changes position of Like Box
- automatically sets language adequate to Joomla! site language
- unlimited number of Like Boxes on one page
- pre-text above Like Box
- open Like Box with menu item, image or link
- Google Analytics social tracking
- Joomla! 1.5, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x
- MooTools 1.11+, 1.2.4+, 1.3.2, 1.4.5
The minimum width allowed by Facebook since June 2013 is 292px.
For ex. in one of my template when i activate stream in the module , the menu is over the module and seems very ugly for my user experience.
You could just send a support ticket to get quickly a simple solution. Your menu is positioned on higher layer (z-index) than Like Box. Also it is described on documentation page how to easily change z-index in one CSS file at the beginning. I did not move Like Box on higher layer because it would cover Joomla Calendar if present or even Lightbox.
Like Box shows empty when on Facebook Page Permissions Settings are set age or country restrictions. Change it to allow access for Anyone (13+) and leave blank country restrictions. This options can not be changed in module. Facebook does not give such possibility.
Congratulations on a very functional and easy-to-implement module! Thank you!