Images from Open Graph tags are also respected by Google+ and will be used when you click +1 button and share link on your profile.
- search for all images in article content
- use intro and full text images from article options
- works also on category blog and featured articles view
- use category image
- select default image for home page (if type of articles) and category
- filter articles categories for which plugin should run
- checks if image meets minimal Facebook requirements
- Facebook Like button in article
- filter articles categories in which Like button should be displayed
- adds Open Graph tags with images and page details
- debug mode which displays added Open Graph tags
- Google Analytics social tracking
To check which images are inside Article add at then end of page URL: &tmpl=component or ?tmpl=component.
Go to download page and try to share it on Facebook status or click Like button and Post to Facebook.
Joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.x
It does not work with K2, Zoo.
FACEBOOK REQUIREMENTS FOR IMAGES
The image must be at least 50x50 px (though minimum 200x200 px and maximum 1500x1500 px is preferred) and have a maximum aspect ratio of 3:1. Maximum image size is 5MB. We support PNG, JPEG and GIF formats. Facebook scrapes your page every 24 hours to ensure the properties are up to date.
1. It works with php allow_url_fopen = off
2. It can use joomlas "Intro image" or "Full article image" for the OG image tag.
I do not like that the plugin name and branding is added as a comment in the source code for the web site though. For a paid plugin this should be avoided.
Would be nice if it could support twitter card tags as well.
This comment is only the name of plugin used by our support for checking if open graph tags on customer site are generated by our plugin or some another. Our branding does not have any link-back, is not being indexed by search-bots and does not display to your site visitors. It does not have any influence on your site. But if you do not like to have a comment with plugin name then you can easily remove one line from source code.
We sell subscriptions with access to our software and not a copyrights.