Fast loading with each social network feed loaded using AJAX
Its included the 19 social networks with feeds and 1 custom tab for load module
1. Twitter Latest Tweets – Profile or Twitter List
2. Google Latest +1s
3. Facebook Page Wall Posts
4. Facebook Like Box/Stream
5. Facebook Recommendations
6. LinkedIn – Company Profile, Member Profile, Company Insider & Jobs Plugins
7. Youtube Latest Uploads/Favorites
8. Vimeo Likes/Videos/Appeared In/Albums/Channels/Groups
9. Delicious Latest Bookmarks
10. Latest Diggs
11. Pinterest Pins
12. Flickr Gallery
13. RSS Latest Posts
14. Dribbble Latest Shots or Likes
15. Stumbleupon Favorites/Reviews
16. Last.fm Loved/Recent/Reply Tracker
17. Tumblr – Latest Posts (photo, video, regular, quote, audio, conversation & links)
18. Deviantart – Latest posts
19. Custom Tab (Load module in tab)
20. SoundCloud (Show soundcloud audio from user)
Unfortunately, this module conflicts with other module on mysite, but very quick, the supporter solved it when I open a ticket.
Today, softwre as service, so I think GOOD SERVICE IS GOOD SUCCESS!
Everything is not perfect , but the enthusiastic help make the world to be nice!
I had an issue after publishing the module, (it wouldn't show up) but Prakash fixed it within 10 minutes!
Only suggestion would be to make the documentation link on the download page work, or include in the download as to what position to publish the module to.
1) I didn't know how to retrieve the numeric FB ID.
2) My template has a specific style for modules that will show an empty box even if the module is empty.
I submitted a ticket and received an outstanding support. I gave access to the support team to my page and they helped me set up the module.
They even updated the module so I could add a suffix class to the module and override the templates style. They must have done this because it was a fairly minor change, but it is greatly appreciated.
After this two small issues were resolved the extension worked like a charm.