Very simple, very easy, yet very effective.
This module has the following parameters:
- Module Class suffix, to style your module.
- Twitter Username, for the account that want to show its tweets.
- Twitter Widget ID, which is the ID for the Widget that you create from your Twitter Account's settings.
- Show Header, to show/hide the header of the widget.
- Show Footer, to show/hide the footer of the widget.
- Show Borders, to show/hide the borders for the widget.
- Show Scroll Bar, to show/hide the scroll bar if visible.
- Transparent Background, to make the background of the widget transparent (without color).
- Link Color, to control the color for the links in the tweets. Just enter the color code without the #, like 000000 or ffffff.
- Border Color, to control the color for the borders in the widget. Just enter the color code without the #, like 000000 or ffffff.
- Widget Theme, To choose the widget's theme either dark or light.
- Width, control the width of the widget.
- Height, control the height of the widget.
- Number of Tweets, select the number of tweets that you want to show on the widget, in case selected, the number will be fixed and will not pull new data, if you choose LIVE (Auto Pull), then it will pull new data automatically and it will show the latest several tweets automatically.
This module is very easy to install and configure.
Initial Release, support only Joomla! 1.5
According to users request, this version will support both Joomla! 1.5 and 1.6 versions :)
According to users request, this version will support all of Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7 versions :)
Due to customers request, we added the Caching feature on our modules, so now you can set the cache on the module to be either No Caching or Use Global, and set the Cache Time.
Fixing the XHTML validity issue, now its W3C valid.
+ making auto width default.
+ Adding color picker panel to the admin side.
+ adding two options to hide the shell header and shell footer...
+ ability to change the footer text (Join the Conversation) to any other text.
+ Several code enhancements.
+ Support J3.0.
+ Fixed the crash when used in Joomla! 3.0.
+ Fixed the (Module Parameters) Administration tab that was disabled in Joomla! 3.
+ Completely change the version of Twitter API used after v1 deprecated, which caused of total new look and options to match the new API requirements.
+ Added an option in the admin parameters to Show/Hide the back-link. Support our module and keep the back-link :)
+ Fixed compatibility issues.
Thanks Alot Allan for your nice review, we are glad that our module helped you.
Optimized Sense Team.
As you mentioned on the title, you are wrong!
First, you could easily contact our technical team through our ticketing system and report your notes (if there are any), and they will reply to you in less than 24 hours.
Second, for the Ads, it is the source of keep developing free modules for the users like you, and still, you can easily switch this Ads OFF in the admin's parameters of the module (Advanced Parameters).
Please contact us over our Support desk to help you sort your problems, so you can change your review :)