This plugin includes following functionalities all in one:
Linkify: Linkify allows your website for auto-linkification of Twitter usernames. It provides a convenient way to link Twitter usernames found in your web site or application back to a user's profile page on Twitter.com.
Hovercards: A Hovercard is a small, context-aware tooltip that provides access to data about a particular Twitter user. Hovercards also allows a user to take action upon a Twitter user such as following and unfollowing, as well as toggling device updates.
Follow: Follow buttons make it easy to provide users of your site or application with a way to follow users on Twitter. See demo below
TweetBox: The Tweet Box allows Twitter users to tweet directly from within your web site.
- Unique Twitter API Key configuration
- Twitter ID configuration
- Display modes
- Exclude/Include Sections
- Exclude/Include Categories
- Exclude/Include Articles
- Enable/Disable Twitter Linkify
- Enable/Disable Hovercards
- Limit scope of Linkify
- Enable/Disable Twitter follow button
- Enable/Disable Tweet Box
- Configure Tweet Box label
- Configure default content for Tweet Box
- URL Shortener options
- Configure width for Tweet Box
- Configure height for Tweet Box
- Configure text colour for Tweet Box label
- Configure font size for Tweet Box label
- Enable/Disable Tweet Box counter
As for the product, it does exactly what it says it will and does it well. There are not a ton of pretty frills, it just works, and works well. The code is also clean and nice to work with if you are looking to make changes to the display. I was able to make the tweaks that I wanted with very little difficulty and no issuses digging through too many files or ugly code.
Overall, very well done. I will definiately be using this any time I integrate twitter.