PLo! Blogger features:
- Publish Joomla content to your Blogger
- Handling both frontend and backend content posting.
- Schedule publishing with built-in cronjob feature, no technical requires.
- Work with auto post article extensions, such as: obFullTextRSS, Feed Gator...
Server environment requirements:
- Joomla!™ 1.5, Joomla! 1.6, Joomla! 1.7, Joomla! 2.5 or Joomla 3
- PHP 5.2.10 or later
- MySQL 5.0 or greater.
- The cURL PHP module must be enabled
You can choose from what Joomla categories new entries should be posted to your Blogger.com blog (all categories or only specific ones), and wether only new pages should be posted, or also edited and re-saved entries.
Once configured, the Blog-posts are sent automatically in the background, so no additional admin intervention is required.
My only slight issue with this plugin was that the installation and configuration instructions given are not enough to safely guide you through the process of connecting the plugin to the blogger.com API, so you will need a bit of trial-and-error to get it working. But hey, it's free software. Also, be sure to get the latest version (1.4 at the time of writing this).
I hope you still want to try again with the PLO! Blogger. Last version of the PLO! Blogger worked with Joomla 1.7. Also is compatible with both Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5.