1- Solves problems by saving some Joomla sites
1- Facebook Comments Box Beta
2- HTML 5 Player Beta
3- Support Joomla 3.x
4- Fix Background problem with Title Song Ajax inactive.
Mod_rar_radio The new version has the following characteristics:
* Support for Silverlight (mms: / /)
* Support for Windows Media Player (mms: / /)
* Radios MP3 (icecast & shoutcast) y Windows media
mod_RAR_Radio is a Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5 beta compatible module con radios en linea sobre mp3(icecast & shoutcast), usa otro programas como:
* JW FLV player y JW WMV player : This player is free for non-commercial sites, if your site is commercial license you have to pay them by pointing to the site.
* Windows media Player object embed
has the following features:
* Radio playback MP3 (icecast & shoutcast) and Windows media
* Image of Listen Now! and your alt text
* REPRODUCTIVE Logo Image
* POP UP Window Size
* Google Adsense
* Titles (Shoutcast, Icecast and zaraftp / current song)
1. The included comments system is based on Spanish (not a big deal).
2. RAR Radio fully supports a Shoutcast server that is ONLY configured for a single stream. Running RAR_Radio on a shoutcast server with multiple configured streams.... you will hear the audio however there will be no track listing. Apparently (I saw it in the shoutcast logs) RAR_Radio only collects Title information from stream ID 1, even if you specified a different stream.
If RAR_Radio pulled song titles from any stream, it would be a 5 star module!
Thank you for this extension! It only seems to get better and better!
It really needs a 'track now playing' and a 'current Artist' display, if it had these i would have probably given it an 'excellent' rating, i looked at the code to see if i could add these in but i am quite new to coding behind the scenes so couldn't work it out.
In fairness, this module does what it says it can do with relative ease, i chose this for the popup function as i couldn#t get kessef popup to display properly and i am glad that mod rar radio worked well as i was unable to find anything with a popup as good as this that worked!
Thankyou and look forward to an update or player from you guys that incorporates the above fields
es un exelente modulo me resolvio mi problema de trasmision de audio ademas de que su spoporte es exelente gracias por todo
Among several options, this module seems the best option for integrating your Icecast/Shoutcast stream, creating a properly-sized popup box, (optionally) adding google AdSense, and/or customizing your own graphic ad above the play-control bar. (I'm going to see if I can get a sponsor for that prime space.) :-)
I'd love to see a song-now-playing and other track attributes in the player, but for what it does — streaming your station — you can't go wrong using this web-radio module.