SlideshowFx Suite will definitively change the way you're interacting with your web site.
Take a picture, upload photo on your Social Network from your laptop or mobile and your website will be automatically updated without any extra work!
- Display all albums, a single selected album or simple album thumbnail with optional start slideshow on click
- Display anywhere (Menus, Modules, Articles, Kunena thread)
- Support photos and video geolocation and map display
- Support album, photos and videos rating
- Integration of ShareThis buttons connected to 40+ social networks
- Support photos download in a selected resolution (including full resolution when possible)
- 4 different layouts (album and photo title on bottom, top, left, right or compact mode)
- Tag "New" and "Updated" on top of thumbnails to highlight the last changes
- Possibility to merge several photo galleries into a single gallery
- Possibility to sort albums or photos/video by title, date, popularity or randomly
- Full control on elements display (buttons, information, colors)
- Manual and automatic page scrolling
- Optional automatic slideshow with photos animations
Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Possibility to display album description
- Page title automatically initialized with current album title
- HTML meta description update based on albums descriptions
- Possibility to restrict private albums to registered users
- Possibility to restrict photo download to registered users
- Possibility to restrict photo and video rating to registered users
- Support of responsive templates
- Automatic thumbnail size calculation to fit to the display device
- Compatible with last Joomla! platforms 2.5 and 3.x
- Native compatible with both JQuery (recommended) and Mootols frameworks
- Compatible with last browser Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, Opera
Social netwoks supported
- Support of Flickr (albums, collections and galleries), Picasa, Google+, Facebook and Instagram photos
- Support of Picasa, Google+, Flickr and Instagram videos
- Support of private photos and videos
- Internal cache mechanism increasing response time and decreasing access to 3rd parties API (Google+, Flickr, Facebook and Instagram)
- Pagination and scroll mechanism with support of large albums (tested with 700+ photos on Google+ / 2000+ photos on Flickr)
- Full feature Trial version to check compatibility with your website before any purchase
- Full documentation (50+ pages)
- 1 year free upgrade and support
- 30 days money back
- No advertising link
Give it a try ;-)
If you use SlideshowFx plugin, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last but not least, I did not have one single problem installing and configuring it. Still I ran into a big issue with a complete blank website, caused by the deinstallation of the previous slideshow component. I wrote to the developper and within a few hours, he had pointed me into the right direction and I was able to solve the serious problem myself.
So I can say out of experience that the developper is very responsive.
Certainly recommended and certainly worth the money.
Thank you very much for the extension. It is really worth it paying for it
The Public album was shown instantly, thus, each picture that's shown has the "Copywrite" and "Trial version" so it didn't get my attention to continue and search how to add the privet album token.
looks pretty good plugin - I'm not using it.
Thanks for your vote and review. Your review is related to the free Trial version.
The display of private albums is not part of the free Trial version, that why there is no possibility to configure the Token.
The aim of the Trial version is mainly to check compatibility with your website (PHP version, configuration, compatibility with your Joomla! template and extensions…).
If the Trial version is working fine you can be confident during your order that the Pro version will work and will provide you all features described on my website.
I hope this clarify else please contact support.
I did have one small problem; however,I got useful info from the support forums and rapid personal assistance. I certainly think it is rational to pay for something that works this well and has timely support to back it up.
If You have been looking for a component/plugin that will allow you to embed Picasa photos, albums and galleries into your Joomla Site look no further. I've tried multiple plugins and components which stated that they would meet my needs but failed to deliver.
1) It has a a multilingual support!
2) I use the module (widget) to display a list of my albums in a slideshow (or "news display") manner. So the user can click it and get directly to the album which is a link to a menu in my site.
3) It's possible to have a mulitpage layout.
4) The voting system is nice and functional.
5) The support is excellent! The author is eager to accept all the ideas and requests for the improvement of this product and does a great job to release new versions of the product quite quickly in a short period of time!
Only one. The plugin & module always embed code in your site that shows invisible copyright info and links to the auhtor's website.
Thanks for your review.
Since more than one year, users satisfaction is my priority.
As of version SlideshowFx Pro 3.06, and SlideshowFx Picasa Widget Pro 1.03, you have the possibility to remove copyright and back link.
Please contact support for details.