--- Features ---
* Display all albums of an user
* Multiple Album display
* Embed the "publicly unlisted" or "Shared with limited" albums
* Show the public photo albums of any Google Plus user
* Display images from any particular Google Plus Photo Album
* Display the recently uploaded images of a user of the Google Plus
* Choose how many images will be displayed in the gallery
* Select the thumbnail size of the image gallery
* Choose the lightbox image size
* Crop the thumbnail for better view or keep in actual ratio
* Auto pagination for the gallery
* Control whether the jQuery will be loaded or not
* Set the load time of the jQuery
--- How to use ---
* First Download and install the module.
* Add the Google Plus user profile line in the Google Plus User textbox
* Add the Album name at Google Plus Album textbox
* For adding the "publicly unlisted" or "Shared with limited" albums user have to use the "authkey" of the album
* Add number of Photos per page, Thumb image size, Photo Size for the lightbox and other options for the gallery
+ Few Bug fix
+ Added option to show all albums and some specific albums
+ Released for Joomla 3.*
+ Fixed the latest photos bug
+ Core script update
+ Language version added
+ Multiple album support
* jQuery loading is optional now
* control the load jQuery time
* code structure changed (2.5 version only)
* Users can embed the "publicly unlisted" or "Shared with limited" albums
* Google Plus user profile link parse issue fixed
learn more at the documentation page http://nasirkhan.bdosn.info/jgoogle-plus-photo-gallery
Display in moduleposition does work.
Display module in article, as is the normal Joomla! practice does not.
(using professional RT template)
The name of the album is used as a selector and symbols are not allowed. These boundaries are not convenient for customers who make their own albums. It would be much better to use the unique album number in the url to select the albums to display as GooglePlusSlideShow does.
Although the module does work in a moduleposition after consideration this rating is Very Poor. From a basic yet quite expensive module it may be expected to work flawless out of the box.
The concept is good and as soon as an improved version of JGOOGLE PLUS PHOTO GALLERY is available I will test it and rate it.
@Fellow users -- If you intend to display multiple albums, make sure you don't use commata within your Album names and keep the respective titles as short as possible. Makes it yet easier to handle. :]
Contacted developer for support, who requested access to the site to troubleshoot. He logged in and could not get it to work either.
Despite repeated emails for a status update, have heard nothing.
Very disappointed as this would appear to be a TREMENDOUS module if we can get it to work. Perhaps Google changed their API? Whatever, the developer has been a no show since soon after purchase.
Easy to add albums, rename, resize.
Problems occur if you like me have mulitple albums on the same page, because you can only order 9 modules that are sharing the same module position. the rest will appear here and there in any order that pleases them.
An upgrade would be to add an plugin for articles to integrate albums in them
Thanks for using this module. I am really glad that you were able to use the features properly.
But i am not sure why you gave me the rating 4. You mentioned that only 9 modules can be ordered for a module position. But today i tried and successfully ordered 15 modules for the same position.
You suggested to build a plugin to load albums into the articles. Well i will try to do so. But at this moment Joomla has an option to add modules into the articles.
Well, thanks again and if you need any assistance regarding Joomla you can contact me.