Use the powerful servers of Google to host and administer your photos and use this extension to display them on your site.
All photos files are located on Google CDN servers, which saves your server's disk space and bandwidth
It comes as both component and plugin. The plugin will be activated automatically.
- Easy to install and easy to configure
- Ultra light - no server side load - it uses JavaScrip Ajax calls for Picassa feed.
- Images are not downloaded in your server. Which saves your server's disk space and bandwidth
- Manage multiple Picassa users
- Interation into article backend form, which allows you to add Picasa album after or before article.
- Configure some other parameters: thumbsize, border, position, results per page and you'll get a nice looking photo album in your website.
- Auto resize feature for Slimbox
- (New) Component ported to J! 1.5 version - Joomla Picasa Gallery for Joomla 1.5
- (New) Picasa images and albums browser for backend
How to use: http://goldpicasagallery.konopelski.info/help
Video showcase: http://goldpicasagallery.konopelski.info/video-showcase
Best Joomla Picasa Gallery - now Joomla 3.0 ready
This worked out of the box. I was amazed with the simplicity of configuration for this componet. There are reasonable options to configure your gallery. I like the component level views.
The only thing that is missing in this package is the module for this component. But so far I don't require a module and the plugin and component works exactly how I need it.
Well first of all thanks to the developer for ultra-fast responses on all my issues...
and this component works so nicely it just amazing, very easy interface! and you can't go wrong! 1 minute to integrate, 1 minute to figure it out... management is really simple!!! you enter either user email, gallery link, or whatever you have, it will show you all the public galleries for that user, you then choose the ones you wish to use.
the thumbnail streaming is incredible, and it looks spetacular...