- This extension requires registration to download.
It comes as component, module and the plugin:
Component - provides menu itegration, single albums and a list of albums.
Module - provides setting any public photo album as module
Plugin - provides integration needed to embed an album of Google+ or Picasa in a Joomla's article.
- Easy to install and easy to configure
- Ultra lightweight and ultra fast - no server side load - it uses JavaScrip Ajax calls for a Google feed through Google API.
- Multiple Google/Picassa users
- Multilanguage - supported languages: English (GB), French (FR), Dutch (NL), Polish (PL), Russian (RU)
- Interation into article backend form, which allows you to add gallery with thumbnails after or before article.
- Full configurable: thumbsize, border, position, results per page, slimbox etc. really a lot, check screenshots
- Slimbox - Auto resize feature for Slimbox, (fits very big photos to the browser screen)
- No costs for hosting - images are not downloaded in your server, which saves your server disk space and bandwidth
- K2 plugin - integration into K2 content extension (www.getk2.org)
This worked out of the box. I was amazed with the simplicity of configuration for this componet. There are reasonable options to configure your gallery. I like the component level views.
The only thing that is missing in this package is the module for this component. But so far I don't require a module and the plugin and component works exactly how I need it.
Well first of all thanks to the developer for ultra-fast responses on all my issues...
and this component works so nicely it just amazing, very easy interface! and you can't go wrong! 1 minute to integrate, 1 minute to figure it out... management is really simple!!! you enter either user email, gallery link, or whatever you have, it will show you all the public galleries for that user, you then choose the ones you wish to use.
the thumbnail streaming is incredible, and it looks spetacular...