To embed those videos, you just need to input the URL of the video plus with some additional parameters such as video width and video height in the article you want to embed the video. The extension will embed the video into the article based on the input. You can embed two or more videos from the same or different site into a single article.
1. Compatible with Joomla 3.0.
2. Update on Help Page and User Guide.
1. Embed videos from YouTube.com, Metacafe.com, DailyMotion.com, and Vimeo.com into your article.
2. Enable or disable privacy mode for youtube video.
3. Show related video and control the width and height of the player for youtube video.
4. Show video status, show video title, and control the width and height of the player for metacafe video.
5. Enable or disable auto play for metacafe video.
6. Show portrait, show title, show byline, and control width and height of the player for vimeo video.
7. Enable or disable auto play and video looping for vimeo video.
8. Enable or disable auto play , hide in player video information, and control the width and height of the player for dailymotion video.
9. Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
10. Videos from DailyMotion.com, YouTube.com, and Vimeo.com is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and Android.