everything in the module can be changed from the back end.
* you can set the number of videos per module (from 1 to 50).
* full HTML5 support for devices that doesn't support Adobe Flash, Like iOS (iphone, ipad, ipod) and Android devices.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the main video, and the thumbnails to fit your need.
* you can change all the colors in the module.
* you can change the direction of the module (right to left or left to right)
* you can include more than one instance of the module in the same page.
* you can align the text in the module to center, left, or right.
* you can add text above and/or below the module.
the Module is really simple, all you need is the Channel username, or the Playist ID, and the number of videos you want to display, change the default sizes of the video/thumbnails, and you're good to go.
Installation and configuration was easy, unfortunately there is no provision to disable YouTube's related and recommended videos - these are the videos YouTube loads after the video playback. I contacted the developer for help but never got an answer.
I rate this extension as good but no support.
i had a small problem with the design and i wrote Omer - the developer. he responded in 2 hours and sloved my problem immidietly.
i'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only because i doesn't have the option to align the thimbnails bellow the main video, but i guess this is somthing that will be added in future releases.
After trying a large amount of options to get the best layout that displayed the options my client needed, I caved in and purchased this module - and I'm SO glad I did.
Configuring and setting up was a breeze and within moments I had achieved what I was trying to do: getting my clients uploaded videos automatically uploaded onto their website.
I can't recommend this enough, especially considering its low price!!