everything in the module can be changed from the back end.
* you can set the number of videos per module (from 1 to 50).
* the module doesn't show the videos that can't be viewed or embedded in your site.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the main video, and the thumbnails to fit your need.
* you can change all the colors in the module.
* you can change the direction of the module (right to left or left to right)
* you can include more than one instance of the module in the same page.
* you can align the text in the module to center, left, or right.
* you can add text above and/or below the module.
the Module is really simple, all you need is the Channel username, or the Playist ID, and the number of videos you want to display, change the default sizes of the video/thumbnails, and you're good to go.
i had a small problem with the design and i wrote Omer - the developer. he responded in 2 hours and sloved my problem immidietly.
i'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only because i doesn't have the option to align the thimbnails bellow the main video, but i guess this is somthing that will be added in future releases.
After trying a large amount of options to get the best layout that displayed the options my client needed, I caved in and purchased this module - and I'm SO glad I did.
Configuring and setting up was a breeze and within moments I had achieved what I was trying to do: getting my clients uploaded videos automatically uploaded onto their website.
I can't recommend this enough, especially considering its low price!!
Omar responded within the hour and was very pleasant. We love this module and plan to use it on our business website permanently. It looks professional and was relatively easy to install.
We had two problems: 1) After testing a few playlists, we discovered the two of the playlists would pull in the wrong vidoes (while the others worked just fine.) 2) We could NEVER get the module to recognize our actual channel. The fix. We created a playlist that mirrored the channel and linked the module to that playlist instead. Works like a charm.
4 Stars. Definitely worth the $10.