everything in the module can be changed from the back end.
* you can set the number of videos per module (from 1 to 50).
* the module doesn't show the videos that can't be viewed or embedded in your site.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the main video, and the thumbnails to fit your need.
* you can change all the colors in the module.
* you can change the direction of the module (right to left or left to right)
* you can include more than one instance of the module in the same page.
* you can align the text in the module to center, left, or right.
* you can add text above and/or below the module.
the Module is really simple, all you need is the Channel username, or the Playist ID, and the number of videos you want to display, change the default sizes of the video/thumbnails, and you're good to go.
I don't rate with "excellent", because I belive that it may have a better layout.
I used this extentions in a politician's website
It's very easy to install and use.
For the next versions of 1.5.xxx:
a) I would like to show more videos in my website
b) I would like it to be a video gallery, like phoca gallery for photos, with the main video in in the top and under it with i.e. 4 columns with the video thunbails. I think this is a better layout.