everything in the module can be changed from the back end.
* you can set the number of videos per module (from 1 to 50).
* full HTML5 support for devices that doesn't support Adobe Flash, Like iOS (iphone, ipad, ipod) and Android devices.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the main video, and the thumbnails to fit your need.
* you can change all the colors in the module.
* you can change the direction of the module (right to left or left to right)
* you can include more than one instance of the module in the same page.
* you can align the text in the module to center, left, or right.
* you can add text above and/or below the module.
the Module is really simple, all you need is the Channel username, or the Playist ID, and the number of videos you want to display, change the default sizes of the video/thumbnails, and you're good to go.
Omar responded within the hour and was very pleasant. We love this module and plan to use it on our business website permanently. It looks professional and was relatively easy to install.
We had two problems: 1) After testing a few playlists, we discovered the two of the playlists would pull in the wrong vidoes (while the others worked just fine.) 2) We could NEVER get the module to recognize our actual channel. The fix. We created a playlist that mirrored the channel and linked the module to that playlist instead. Works like a charm.
4 Stars. Definitely worth the $10.
I don't rate with "excellent", because I belive that it may have a better layout.
I used this extentions in a politician's website
It's very easy to install and use.
For the next versions of 1.5.xxx:
a) I would like to show more videos in my website
b) I would like it to be a video gallery, like phoca gallery for photos, with the main video in in the top and under it with i.e. 4 columns with the video thunbails. I think this is a better layout.