- This extension requires registration to download.
Version 1.6 Features:
- Just list the Youtube or Vimeo URLs and let the module do the rest!
- Settings that allow 4 layout display styles (See Demo for details)
- 4 popup mediabox styles including Dark, Light, Ultimate, and Minimal
- Non flash so it works on smart phones with JavaSript enabled
- Option to display thumbnails in scroller or gallery grid style
- Option to display main video in a static videobox or popup mediabox
- Automatically gets the video titles from youtube
- Horizontal and vertical scroller options
New Player Features:
- Auto Play (Youtube & Vimeo)
- Loop videos (Youtube & Vimeo)
- Play HD (Youtube)
- Auto Hide Video controls (Youtube)
- Remove Youtube Logo (Youtube)
- Change Youtube player colors (Youtube)
- Change Control Colors (Vimeo)
- Include User Portrait (Vimeo)
New Video Data Features:
- Display Video Titles
- Display Video Description
- Display Video Duration
- Display Video Views
- Display Video Rating
- Display Video Category
- Display Video Tags
I would advise doing some research and shopping around a bit before you decide to purchase this module.
I can’t speak for other people, but my personal experience has far exceeded my expectations. Not only does the product work as promised, but I had a couple of questions, and support was prompt and very helpful. I’m looking forward to future releases!
According to my needs, it lacks two important functions:
1. The ability to popup a youtube video wich will be displayed just as a link.
2. The possibility to customise the displayed video titles, which is something important if you want to give more specific information to your visitors, or use another language.
This is not a Component, and will not allow you to have users add to the list of videos, however it is excellent in its layout and usage for displaying any youtube video in any type of module parameters on your joomla site.
Pros: Easy to use, good documentation and excellent support by the creator.
Cons: doesnt allow for component based user additions of their videos.
Best Features: Easy design interface through backend. Easy placement anywhere through your template through the mos loadposition command or as a module insertion.