- This extension requires registration to download.
- Show up to ten playlists from YouTube.
- Automatically displays the title and description of the Youtube playlists, if you leave the fields empty.
- Also, ability to add manually the name and the description of the video playlists.
- Resizable setting the width and height of the video
- Change the look of the players changing the theme, the color or the border.
- Easy to intall and configure.
- Languages available in Spanish and English.
Thank you. Well, as you can say the problem was caused by a change in Youtube, but I think everything is now ok.
Playlists Youtube JM is the best worked perfect for this! The modul is easy to use and looks VERY PROFESSIONAL. The videos are displayed in a much higher quality than other moduls or plugins i have tried.
I was also amazed by the customer support! So quick and competent. They solved my small issues immediately.
I am very happy with this product, and recommend it to everyone.
Thanks brasombra for your comments.
Hello klubnichkaaa. I appreciate so much your comment.
I would like tu explain that this module has not been designed to insert a video in a Web. To do this you have already implemented many modules you can find in "The Joomla Extensions Directory" like AllVideos.
This module is a little bit more complicated and shows a list of videos created in Youtube. It means that this module does not show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOlQa2UKTA, but it shows a list where the video is included. For example http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE53CD85343ABB03B&feature=plcp.
Note that in the address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOlQa2UKTA, you can find the ID after "v" from "video" 5FOlQa2UKTA, while in the address http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE53CD85343ABB03B&feature=plcp, the ID is found after "list" PLE53CD85343ABB03B.
I hope I have clarified the doubt.