- This extension requires registration to download.
* 30 Web 2.0 style icons
* 5 different icon sizes: 60px, 48px, 32px, 24px, and 16px.
* Now supports icon theme packs!
* We will be releasing new theme packs every month
* Option to allow links to open in a new browser window
* Option to include the rel="nofollow" link attribute
* Change hover text for mouseover for "Follow us on..."
* Now you can easily add your own icons
* Now includes option for additional icon themes
* Module for Joomla 1.5
* Module for Joomla 1.6 AND Joomla 1.7
This module is FREE to use at your disposal.
To get started just download and install the module via your joomla installer. Then modify the parameters in the module manager. Add your social media profile URLs. Any URL fields left empty simply won't display that icon link.
Version 1.6 Changelog
* Now provides the option for additional icon themes
* New themes are available for download
* Fixed typo for RSS Feed link
* Provides option to properly disable the friendly backlink
Version 1.5.11 Changelog:
* Fixed typo for W3C validation
Version 1.5.10 Changelog:
* Completely recoded for better performance and cleaner output
* Changed from list format to allow easier CSS styling
* Added Icon alignment parameter
* Added CSS Tooltips
* Ability to modify the Tooltip text in the parameters
* You can now change the order of the icons
* Ability to easily add your own icons
Well done guys, and thanks!
And since the answer isn't here for those who complain about the "hidden link" it just is a Y/N for "Show a Friendly Link" in the Module manager.
As my site is 2.5.2, I wanted something compatible, but as there was nothing, I figured I would give this one a go.
It installed, and 5 minutes later I have LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter links on my site.
Excellent job !!!!
The module does what it says, but the configuration is tedious. It requires specific links for all social networks, so for example to include a digg icon you must also include a digg link.
This module DOES NOT include any hidden links. There is a link that can be disabled from the module parameters.
"Show friendly link?" Y/N
Please test the module before posting incorrect information on reviews.