If you are running a website, be it a small business website, a news portal or a Social network, you will know how the SlashDot Effect can help catapult your site to fame & fortune.
=>How Broadcast can help you Piggyback on the Masters.
Today the maximum time people spend online is on the big 3 Social Networks. Broadcast will help you integrate your Joomla & JomSocial websites tightly into Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
=>What is Broadcast ?
Broadcast is a Social Sync tool for your Joomla & JomSocial websites. Think of it as as Hootsuite or Tweetdeck for your Joomla site. It lets you :
*Push User activities & status from your site to various supported Social Networks
*Pull User activities & status from supported Social Networks to your site
*Let users import RSS Content Feeds into their activity stream.
Using our flexible Activity integrations its possible to push any site activity you want to the connected Social networks.
* Supports Jomsocial 2.8
* Manual - Admins can manually scehdule status updates .
* API to let any Joomla extension push content to the Social Queue
Social Networks Supported
* Google + is coming soon !
Full Feature List
* Supports Joomla 2.5.x, 3.x
* Bootstrap and FOF support
* Allows users to connect their favourite Social networks to their profiles on your site
* Hootsuite/ TweetDeck like system for your Joomla website to let user's update their Social Statuses from your site
* Ability to let users decide which of their JomSocial activities shall be broadcasted
* Admin can manually add content to the Social Queue to be pushed to the networks
* Users can setup RSS feeds to update their JomSocial Status ( Like TwitterFeed)
* Admin can chose which networks to offer
* Social Update update scheduling & repeats
* URL Shortening using Google URL shortening API
* API for developers to push updates to Social Streams
* Extendible via APIs to add support for more Social Networks
This works exactly as advertised, setup is strait forward and fairly simple, your reading this then you can probably do it.
Had a support request on another com and they were extremely helpful and friendly even though the problem turned out to be within my servers config.