- This extension requires registration to download.
• Easy installation and setup, no stupid "channels" or whatsoever. Must read the instructions though!
• Absolutely autonomous process. You just set up everything, add a cron job and relax!
• Versatile report system, which allows you to control all successful submissions and errors.
• Supports virtually any content publishing components like K2 or Zoo (see all available plugins below).
• Full Joomla SEF support.
• Add some text to title and message to make your postings a bit unique (separately for each network).
• Limit post length to turn it into teaser for your readers (separately for each network).
• Exclude or include categories or exclude particular articles from posting (separately for each content component).
• Keep all article images (LiveJournal), only first one or add your own custom picture (Facebook, VKontakte, LinkedIn).
• Bulk post all articles from certain category.
• Editor button to quick-insert marker in any article.
WHY IS IT BETTER, THAN OTHER SIMILAR EXTENSIONS?
Social Crossposting works exactly as you expect and doesn't require any extra actions. It's functionality can be extended indefinitely via plugins, which we will gladly develop for you absolutely free. In short, you have to set up everything once and then just mark content, which you want to be posted. You don't need to sync anything, don't have to constantly setup component. It just works. And you always be aware of what's happening via versatile report system, which stores all submissions in crossposting journal. Your articles will never be doubled or posted twice!
Social Crossposting is the only extension, which can work with any content management system. Just let us know, what you need!
Below is a list of available plugins for Social Crossposting. Each plugin has its own choice of networks. For example, you can choose to post you ads to Facebook only, articles to LinkedIn, Twitter and VKontakte and events to LiveJournal.
• Content (comes in package)
• Content (comes in main package)
You may write your own or send us a request, and we will try our best to create it for you.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 3.1.4
• ADDED: HTML reports, when using cron job. NOTE! Cron link has changed and you should update it.
• FIXED: Wrong link generation for Zoo articles, when SEF turned on.