- This extension requires registration to download.
• Available networks: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, LinkedIn, Tumblr, LiveJournal.
• Easy installation and setup, no stupid "channels", "synchronizations" or whatsoever. Must read the instructions though!
• Versatile report system, which allows you to control all successful submissions and errors.
• Supports virtually any content publishing components like K2 or Zoo (see all available plugins below).
• Full SEF support (including sh404SEF, JoomSEF etc.).
• Absolutely autonomous process. You just set up everything, add a cron job or enable cron plugin and relax!
• Add some text to title and message to make your postings a bit unique (separately for each network).
• Limit post length to turn it into teaser for your readers (separately for each network).
• Exclude or include categories or exclude particular articles from posting (separately for each content component).
• Keep all article images (LiveJournal), only the first one or add your own custom picture (Facebook, VKontakte, LinkedIn and Twitter).
• Bulk post all articles from certain category of the desired content component.
• Crossposting Journal, where you can control all your submissions (with autoprune option).
WHY IS IT BETTER, THAN OTHER SIMILAR EXTENSIONS?
Social Crossposting works exactly as you expect and doesn't require any extra actions. It's functionality can be extended indefinitely via plugins, which we will gladly develop for you absolutely free. In short, you have to set up everything once and then just mark content, which you want to be posted. You don't need to sync anything, don't have to constantly setup component. It just works. And you always be aware of what's happening via versatile report system, which stores all submissions in crossposting journal. Your articles will never be doubled or posted twice!
Below is a list of available plugins for Social Crossposting. Each plugin has its own choice of networks. For example, you can choose to post you ads to Facebook only, articles to LinkedIn, Twitter and VKontakte and events to LiveJournal.
• Content (comes in package)
• Content (comes in main package)
• AdsManager (works only on fron-end).
You may write your own or send us a request, and we will try our best to create it for you.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 3.2.3
• FIXED: Journal not updated and marker not removed, when isset() function doesn't work properly on server.