"AutoTweet posts from Joomla to social channels like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more."
! Facebook Profile
! Facebook Page
! Facebook Group
! Facebook Event
! Facebook Link
! Facebook Photo
! Google+ Moments - NEW !!!
! LinkedIn Profile
! LinkedIn Company
! LinkedIn Groups
! VK Profile and VK Group (BETA)
*** In a nutshell ***
** It publishes automagically "Posts" to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
** It posts Title, Text, Full-Text, Image, Web Address (Url), Hashtags, etc.
** Schedule your posts.
** Article Generator, RSS Feeds grabber for Automatic Articles and Posts.
* Automatic message resending
* AutoTweet NG posts also later published or republished articles.
* AutoTweet NG comes with message management
* AutoTweet NG supports articles with present publish date.
* Manual approval feature
* Multichannel architecture: You can post to multiple Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
* Support for multi language sites.
* Create Your Own Facebook App (with Canvas Page or not)
* TW Follow module: module to show the latest tweets.
*** Article Generator ***
Includes a RSS Feeds grabber for Automatic Articles and Posts.
*** Rule Engine ***
The rule engine is a great way to consolidate, automate, and organize your social channels. You can define rules according the following concepts:
- Category is/not included
- ONE/ALL/NONE of the terms
- ONE/ALL/NONE of the word terms
- Author (creator or editor) is/not included
- Catches all
- Match to a regular expression
- Language, Access Levels, etc
*** Restrictions/Limitations of the free version **
- Channels are limited to 2 channels. So you can create 2 channles only.
- RSS Feeds are limited to 2 feeds. So you can create 2 feeds only.
- No support for Yourls, or other shorteners. Only Tinyurl is supported.
- No cronjob support.
- Only the Content-Extension plugin is available for free (All other plugins are included in the Pro subscription).
- Support is provided for free
*** Supported Extensions via 3rd party Support ***
- SermonSpeaker - NEW!
-- Version 7.1.1 - Stable - 28th February 2014
- FEATURE Minimum requests polling delay (seconds)
- FEATURE Image Post priority, over Request
- FEATURE Manual Event Data support
- FIX On Requests error processing (duplication)
- Usability improvements
for example - when I add new article it would be more professional if it's posted on my fan page as fan page itself and not like I'm sending a link to with my private profile to my fan page.
I guess this is possible and hopefully you'll make it in next version.
Hi and thank you for the great review!
Of course you can post to a page as the page itself. To do this you must use the page token together with the page id. If you post as the user, you have used the users token...
Within 5min I installed this pretty extension. Very easy to setup and use once you find your Facebook ID and Access Token within the FB App (it's all on one page within the app page).
Some nice rules in the backend in order to adjust the status message being displayed. Works as needed.
Highly recommend the free version and pro if you need more then FB and Twitter. Nice job so far...
Easy to install, easy to set up, works as described.
One suggestion, though: would be nice to have an option to choose the URL-shortener (or even no shortening for Facebook).
therweise great, highly recommended.
Based on my experience with AutoTweet NG, I plan to upgrade to the Pro version ASAP.
I do not have any experience with their support since nothing went wrong with our installation, so I'm afraid I can't comment on that.
The queuing feature is a good improvement as it gives time to fix something if you've published a little too early.
But above all, it's the convenience - publish and tweet automatically.
The only improvement I can think of would be the ability to post to facebook and myspace at the same time.
Thanks for a great product and keep up the great work guys.
Thank You very very much.
Thx for the review!
Of course the docu includes help to get the tokens: http://www.1st-movers.com/products/autotweet/autotweet-documentation#channels
If you're looking to add similar functionality for Facebook, step up to the commercial Pro version. It's a small amount for a very powerful tool that gets the job done with no hassles!
thx for the review.
MyBlog is supported in the Pro version only. (And in the Pro version it should also work for new entries from frontend.)