"AutoTweet posts from Joomla to social channels like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more."
! Facebook Profile
! Facebook Page
! Facebook Group
! Facebook Event
! Facebook Link
! Facebook Photo
! Google+ Moments - NEW !!!
! LinkedIn Profile
! LinkedIn Company
! LinkedIn Groups
! VK Profile and VK Group (BETA)
*** In a nutshell ***
** It publishes automagically "Posts" to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
** It posts Title, Text, Full-Text, Image, Web Address (Url), Hashtags, etc.
** Schedule your posts.
** Article Generator, RSS Feeds grabber for Automatic Articles and Posts.
* Automatic message resending
* AutoTweet NG posts also later published or republished articles.
* AutoTweet NG comes with message management
* AutoTweet NG supports articles with present publish date.
* Manual approval feature
* Multichannel architecture: You can post to multiple Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
* Support for multi language sites.
* Create Your Own Facebook App (with Canvas Page or not)
* TW Follow module: module to show the latest tweets.
*** Article Generator ***
Includes a RSS Feeds grabber for Automatic Articles and Posts.
*** Rule Engine ***
The rule engine is a great way to consolidate, automate, and organize your social channels. You can define rules according the following concepts:
- Category is/not included
- ONE/ALL/NONE of the terms
- ONE/ALL/NONE of the word terms
- Author (creator or editor) is/not included
- Catches all
- Match to a regular expression
- Language, Access Levels, etc
*** Restrictions/Limitations of the free version **
- Channels are limited to 2 channels. So you can create 2 channles only.
- RSS Feeds are limited to 2 feeds. So you can create 2 feeds only.
- No support for Yourls, or other shorteners. Only Tinyurl is supported.
- No cronjob support.
- Only the Content-Extension plugin is available for free (All other plugins are included in the Pro subscription).
- Support is provided for free
*** Supported Extensions via 3rd party Support ***
- SermonSpeaker - NEW!
-- Version 7.1.1 - Stable - 28th February 2014
- FEATURE Minimum requests polling delay (seconds)
- FEATURE Image Post priority, over Request
- FEATURE Manual Event Data support
- FIX On Requests error processing (duplication)
- Usability improvements
Came up against one issue and the developer was on hand to work through the errors within minutes. Very easy to setup, very useful, and great support. Highly recommend.
Component is cool!
Please fix one bug in autotweetcontent plugin - Joomla! SEF support for link.
Thanks for the review!
> Joomla! SEF support for link.
I suggest you have posted this article from backend. This is an issue of Joomla! and not of the plugin (Sorry!). See here for explanation: http://www.1st-movers.com/faq/3-autotweet/5-why-are-my-posted-urls-not-sef
If you have problems with SEF when the post is done from frontend, please post an example in the forum.
I'd love 2 additional features:
Support for Facebook (now only in the Pro version);
Automatic publication of articles added via RSS.
A great extension (comparable to rss2content which is not free)!
Thank you for this review!
> Support for Facebook
I will release the pro version an a 1-2 weeks on a subscription base for EUR 9,99 / year.
> Automatic publication of articles added via RSS.
I have added this as a feature request. You can find all open feature requests here: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/autotweet_ng/tracker/
Thx again and a happy new year,
Thanks for your review! I have noted your suggestion for implementation.
AutoTweet works for most people (see other reviews) and there is also a documentation and a forum.
Of course AutoTweet needs a little bit more customizing. But it offers a lot more functions as most other available extensions.
You have never ask anything in the forum! I do not understand people like you: This extension is free and I do thgis in my free time. You can use the extension without any payment and there is free (really fast) support in the forum and a free documentation.
It is not fair to give such a bad vote/review without asking anything! You have no respect for the work of others!
And I'm a novice, so if I can get this to work right off the bat, anyone else can.
This component works perfectly, just like advertised, and is a must for anyone who would like to get their articles in front of a whole new audience. That's all that needs to be said about this component.
On a final note, the support is wonderful as well. I had to use their forum once (no problem with the extension, it was actually with my web host) and I received a detailed answer very quickly.
Great job all the way around!
thank you for this review.
One word to the URL, when posted from backend: The URL is correct, but it is not the SEF URL because Joomla has no support for this in the backend.
I wanted to thank Ulli for taking the time to put this together, and, per my request, also taking the time to put together a plugin (SVN) for Eventlist - thats even Eventlist SVN compatible!
Support is great as well, my forum postings don't sit very long without a reply from the author!
If your thinking about a twitter solution for your joomla site, please take this for a ride, you will not be disappointed.