* positions - on the top, on the bottom or both positions in article.
* show or hide each one of buttons;
* interactive icons packages ( 30+ );
* you can choose where to be rendered - on articles, categories, sections or front page (
* fields for custom code and additional buttons;
* you can exclude sections, categories and articles;
Works with these components:
* JEvents (com_jevents)
* EasyBlog (com_easyblog)
* MyBlog (com_myblog)
* VipPortfolio PRO (com_vipportfolio)
* VipQuotes (com_vipquotes)
* HikaShop ( com_hikashop )
* JoomShopping ( com_jshopping )
* ZOO ( com_zoo )
Shortener URL Services
Thank you for great review!!! :)
It is open source and you are able to edit CSS styles easily. You will find them in style.css in the folder of the extension.
The Members site is for premium services, but you can publish absolutely free issues, ideas, questions on GitHub.
I have written that on the page of the extension, describing ways to get support :)
- Option to add custom buttons! (fyi you can grab ready-made Google+ buttons at "developers [dot] google [dot] com" and place right into this module)
- Fully editable [and clean] CSS
- Huge selection of modern icon styles
- It's not powered by "ShareThis," so there's none of that b.scorecard.research script that ShareThis forces on your site
- No hidden links (beware some less reputable modules surreptitiously place link to their site in your source code - check your source)
GREAT WORK, THANKS!
Waste of time.
Thanks for the bad review but I can't find anything useful in it that can help me to improve the extension. :)
The extension works well. I cannot find a problem. Would you check the "log" files? Could you send me more information about your version of Joomla, OS, PHP version ...? You will find a contact form on my site.
Test the extension to other platforms. Don't give up! ;)
Works just as advertised with side effects with Yoo theme templates.
My 2 cents: the category/article exclusion might be a little more flexible adding a positive list like "Publish only in these categories".
This is the only reason why it didn't earn an "excellent" rating.