* Facebook Like and Send
* Google Plus One
* Google Share
Works with components:
* JEvents (com_jevents)
* EasyBlog ( com_easyblog )
* MyBlog ( com_myblog )
* Vip Portfolio PRO ( com_vipportfolio )
* HikaShop ( com_hikashop )
* JoomShopping ( com_jshopping )
* ZOO ( com_zoo )
Shortener URL Services
* positions - you can put buttons before content, after content or both positions;
* widgets types - standard, boxes, counters,...
* show and hide buttons;
* you can choose where to be rendered - on articles, categories, sections or front page ( featured );
* you can exclude sections, categories and articles;
* you can put a custom HTML code
* multilanguage - you are able to select a language or system can detect it automatically.
Todor is great, super fast and friendly. If you want an extension that works brilliantly, is simple to use with great support if you need anything at all, this is it!
Only complaint is in the module the links are not straight up and down. May just be an issue in the template but would be nice if they had an alignment option.
The Plug-in... No complaints there
Thank you for the review!
You can use ITPFloatingShare. It's another social extension developed by me. The buttons are arranged up and down.
Just be carefull with some "button's" which don't run:
- Google buzz open a window -> stay blocked
- Yahoo buzz : doesn't run
By other part, becarefull with the FaceBook buton's settings, because sometimes it's put a blank space if you don't activate some options: not pretty.
Though, it is a very nice extension. Problem's with W3C. I found one easy to correct:
crapouille, thank you very much for the review.
I am going to fix and improve the extension. ;) :)