Vesion 3.6 (23.02.2013) several problems solved from previous version :
* Facebook meta tag fb:app_id didn't show up on a page when fb app key entered into the Sharethisbar parameter.
* On some installations users received these messages :
"Notice: Undefined variable: divId in \plugins\system\sharethisbar\sharethisbar.php on line 240,
Notice: Undefined variable: fbAppkey in \plugins\system\sharethisbar\sharethisbar.php on line 300"
Current Version : 3.5 (29 December 2012)
Vesion 3.5 (29.12.2012) new features :
* New social media sharing buttons added: Buffer, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, Digg, Tumblr and Technorati.
* You can add up to three custom social media sharing buttons, which have not already been included into the ShareThisBar.
* Easy social media button selection and button sorting (check button and drag it to the new position).
* You can easily select one of the predefined ShareThisBar styles, with a click on the preferred style.
* Custom ShareThisBar style. You can modify predefined style after you have selected one or enter your unique css style.
* You have possibility to exclude/include the bar show up from/into selected menus or entered URIs, which belong to your web site.
* Choose the ShareThisBar plugin manager language. Currently there are only translations for en-GB and sr-YU.
Vesion 3.1 (19.10.2012) new features :
* Parameter for setting up minimum screen width for which the ShareThisBar will show up is added in plugin administration panel. This makes it possible for the ShareThisBar not to show up when the screen width is lesser than the value entered in the admin parameter "Minimum screen resolution to show the bar" (for smaller screens).
* Now You can choose one of the predefined messages(e.g. "Share This Content") to show to your web site users, which could have positive impact on your content sharing results.
Vesion 3.0 (22.09.2012) new features :
* There is no more need to look for reference div for the ShareThisBar social media plugin for Joomla to work. Reference div plugin parameter is no longer needed. As soon as you install the ShareThisBar social plugin and enable it - it works. A few minor adjustments could be needed to tweak the ShareThisBar position correction parameters.
* Problem regarding not showing up the ShareThisBar social media plugin in Internet Explorer 7/8 solved.
* New Twitter plugin parameter: data-via added.
Current Version : 2.0 (22 June 2012)
Vesion 2.0 (22.06.2012) new features :
•Two more social networks added: LinkedIn and Pinterest. Google Analytics for
First and foremost thank you for your review and rating.
The plugin is free, there is no commercial version of the ShareThisBar plugin.
You misunderstood something, the ShareThisBar plugin has a Google +1 button integrated already and it's working. You can activate the Google +1 button easily. The Google +1 button is connected to individual articles or content on your web site.
But You are probably referring to the Google + badge, which is connected to your personal Google+ profile or Google+ page. The Google+ badge can be easily included into the ShareThisBar, because there is room for adding up to three custom buttons, simply by including code for your Google + badge into the appropriate ShareThisBar parameter. But I would recommend you to make custom Joomla module and to include code for Google+ badge, Facebook page,... and other "Follow me" badges into it.
Kind regards from Dusanka.
I had an issue, it was fixed in half an hour - so support was super fast. And I didn't have to modify files to fix it, it has a css box where you can enter whatever pops into your head in the backend.
Keep up the good work and thank you so much!
But I agree with some previous comments -- it would be great if the bar could be hidden for mobile devices. With my current settings, the bar partly hides article text, when viewed on mobile devices.
Thank You for your comment. New version 3.1 should resolve that issue.
Kind regards, Dusanka.
Can't use it for the above reason but anyways good effort and I would like to thank you for that.
Thanks for the comment.
Best wishes, Dusanka.
Unfortunately there were two features that 'Scrolling Share Bar' has that made me go back to it. The first was the ability to turn the bar off on certain articles/categories and the other was being able to add my own buttons like Stumbleupon and email this. I will certainly try it again when there are a few more options like I list above.
Thank You very much for your useful comment.
In the next version maybe I'll include more social networks. Best regards Dusanka.