Note: If you're looking for the plugin version of ValAddThis check this page http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-web/social-bookmarking/12639
-=== Introduction ===-
This module is compatible with both Joomla! versions 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 as well as 2.5+, and it uses the Bookmarking services of AddThis.com. For a complete list of the AddThis features take a look at this page http://www.addthis.com/features. The module ValAddThis allows the easy configuration as well the display of the AddThis Button or AddThis Toolbox. It produces valid markup for XHTML as well as for CSS. ValAddThis is free software, which has been released under the GNU/GPL v2.0 license.
-=== Features ===-
* Support for the latest AddThis Menu API 2.0, in combination
with the old API 1.0.
* Now you are able to display the new AddThis Toolbox.
* Use CSS files for the Toolbox (option for a user-defined
CSS file too).
* Use your own HTML code before and/or after the AddThis Button/Toolbox code.
* Use of various special bookmarking buttons for the Toolbox, which are not included in the official AddThis script, yet.
* many more not listed here...
-=== Documentation ===-
* For a complete list of the module's features read the module's documentation at http://www.valandis.de/en/extensions/valaddthis.html
-=== ChangeLog ===-
Latest Version 2.5.4 (29 Apr 2012)
* Fixed: bug in the AddThis script that was caused by a typo and affected the Google Analytics Integration.
Please vote for the extension if you like it. Thank you!
Thanks for the good words, I'm glad you were satisfied with it. In the near future there is a possibility to make a plugin that utilizes the script from AddThis. For now you could use Joomla's own "Load Module" plugin, in order to display the module within an article. I have a tutorial on my website on how to do that, check it out if you want.