The component first of all was developed to model drawing from cards (i.e. divination using a deck of tarot), but it is excellent for dealing with any other sets: for example "thimble and pea" game, choosing from colored balls, etc.
For the elements of the sets images and description can be freely uploaded and written. While the visitor chooses from the elements, they are hidden of course; the covering image can be uploaded too. It can be set, how many elements should be selected by the visitor. It can be defined that selected elements should be evaluated one by one or all together, and the order of the selection of the elements should count or no. The text of the evaluation can be freely edited.
v2.1 (2 October 2012)
- logged-in users are alllowed to save their results, evaluations
- logged-in users can send their results to the email address that they provided at registration
- new menu item type for showing saved results
- minor modifications in layout
v2.0 (29 April 2012)
- compatibility with Joomla 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5
- new features on the starting page(rotated cards and randomized covering) that make layout more fancy
v1.3 (29 June 2011)
- Full screen mode: component can be displayed on full screen (requires Landing Page Creator plugin installed and enabled)
- Evaluations can be copied
- Modified Sets view (back-end)
- Modified Element view (back-end)
- Modified Evaluations view (back-end)
- Evaluation button can be hidden
- Modified Evaluation view (front-end)
- Fixes in language file
Saxum Picker allows you to implement a fortune-telling / reading the cards like TAROT and other games. But Saxum picker does not only this, it just allows you to implement as many oracle games in one website, as you want - and each of them can be of another kind.
You can define card-pictures, differend kinds of evaluations - taking one ore several cards.
I am really impressed. It is an absolute recommendmend!!!
THANKS to the team of Saxum!!!
I'm so happy, i was searching a long time for a commponent like this.
Thank you for this great component!
But other than that it's exactly what it purports to be! Thank you!