Major features in this version include:
* New: Added Joomla 3 support
* Language support for en, es, it, de, se and fr
* The sudoku puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
* Seven different levels from simple to diabolic are available
* they are daily updated (upto 10 history entries) sudokus and can be used as daily sudoku
* You can change appearance, size and visible features
* printable sudokus for offline esolving are available too
What it does, is: make an iframe that shows the Sudoku from the MyPuzzle website on my page. At the backend I cannot do anything to edit or control the content of the puzzles. They are directly loaded from the mypuzzles website and both on my website ánd on the print page there is a link to the website of MyPuzzle.
It looks more like a cheap way to promote their own website. If you don't mind that, then it will work. To me it doesn't seem a true Joomla module.