Manage players, teams, schedules, venues/courts, statistics, and more. Ability to manage multiple teams in a league setting. Front-end admin privileges can be granted to any registered user of your website for specific team administration from the front end and configuration options allow the webmaster to select which areas can be accessed.
Modules included are W/L (also can be used to create standings module), Game Results (shows x number of previous game results and x number of upcoming games), and Stats (configurable for team/individual/category).
Imputing the games, venues, players, etc is very intuitive an easy, it has some (only some)relevant stats and it has a decent layout
The developers are extremely friendly and accessible.
* You do not have the chance to have the totals of the player in the player page, you can only see the averages but, even worst, you cannot even see some very basic stats: games played, games started not even displaying individual games you can see if the player was a starter or a bench player, you have to guess based on minutes played.
* You cannot track "historical stats", that is all time leaders, all team team leaders or anything else.
* You cannot have the totals of all the seasons of a player, you never get it, you can just track the stats season by season but never together.
* Same thing in the player stats option from the team stats, no games played, no games started, etc.
* To track league leaders, again, you can only track 1 season not even 2 nor all and you do it through a module that only can show 7 stats categories (minutes, ppg, rebounds, assists, steals, FG% and 3PT%). Again, no games, no games started, no blocked shots, no total points, no FT%, no rebounds/game, etc, etc. The worst: you cannot add/edit or choose, you have to edit the code (if you can...)
All this boiled with the price of the extension makes the component the best potential basketball component for Joomla, from my view, it needs heavy development, improvement before becoming decent extension. If you add the fact that there is a no refund policy (which I would ask for straight away if possible), it is a to-be-done extension at an expensive price.
If you are going to track stats, for the time being, forget about this component there are cheaper and more complete solutions in the market.
Feedback is much appreciated but we feel it is important to clarify a few statements as they could be taken out of context. #1) The stats page in Full Court was modeled after ESPN's player page list (2011) with the following stat columns: Minutes, FGM-A, 3PM-A, FTM-A, OREB, DREB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, PF, and Points. The stats page lists cumulative totals for each season with links to the player page which can be expanded to show individual game detail, please see our demo site. The user has requested additional stat categories and we are planning to add those for the component and module in the next release. #2) Historical stats for games entered using the extension can be viewed by selecting the season in the drop down list for team stats and player stats. Combined season data (all-time stats) will be added in the future. #3) A league leaders module has 7 stats to track and we plan to add additional stats and a Stat Leaders page in the next release. All feedback is welcome, our user community is growing and we look forward to continued development.