This menu provides some advanced features :
- Multicolumns AND multirows
- Themes are responsive design
- Mootools/jQuery dropdown with nice effects (open or slide)
- Description can be added for each link of the menu
- Loading of module in the menu
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- MVC structure so the output can be easily overridable in the template
- Image only in the title of each link
- Fancy effect on first level items
- Possibility to have multiple modules on the same page, horizontal or/and vertical
- CSS class, href attribute and column specific width with the plugin Maximenu_CK Params
- Version Joomla! 1.5 compatible with Joomfish & sh404sef
- SEO optimized (all items are html coded and findable by the search engine)
- Compatible with mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android
- option to open submenus on click, mouseover, close on click only
- Virtuemart compatible
- Image menu with suffix for mouseover images
- Theme css3megamenu to make the same menu as on Joomla.org
- Hikashop compatible
- RTL compatible with a specific stylesheet (see the documentation)
- Joomshopping compatible
VERSION 6 (J!2.5):
- Compatibility Joomla 2.5
- ACL management
- Cache management
- Creation of columns AND rows in submenus
- Code improvement
- New theme css3megamenu to create the same menu as on Joomla.org
- New ergonomy in the module administration
- New parameter [col=180] to create columns without separator
Very stable code and quick bug fixes if required. The author really takes care of his products. I had problems once and the reponse was precise, very quick and solved my issues perfectly.
I also bought several plugins and the documentation to further support the project.
Want a juicy story? I was working on a website that needed a pull-up menu to be sticked at the bottom of the browser window. I searched. Found some solutions. Tried them. Nightmares!
I discussed briefly with MaxiMenu CK dev. He assessed the feature, probably wondered if it would really add something to the product... and decided to do it. In less than a week, it was in, and with the quality of what I'm used to with JoomlaCK stuff...
Check out there... Nothing will bring you that much for that price, even if you buy all the various plug-in. By (really) far! And regarding a REAL pull-up menu, this is the only serious one. Or prove me wrong...
For me anyway, the most important to keep in mind is that:
- works perfectly
- get plenty options to make it shine and different from one site to another
- benefit from a great support and regular updates
I just love it. You will to.
thank you for your great review :)
Easy to set up and works right out of the box.
Besides the standard setup there are a million things you can do with this menu - it is so versatile and can be tweaked in so many ways, so I purchased the documentation to be able to do exactly what I wanted.
The documentation is very clear and thorrough, and helped me through most of what I wanted to do.
However, there were 3 things I couldn't figure how to do, so I wrote in the forum - and Ced helped me within hours (probably due to time difference - once he replied I got extra answers even faster), so the menu now looks exactly like I wanted.
I recommend buying the documentation, so you get a clear picture of what you can do and how – otherwise you’ll get lost in all the possibilities… ;o)
Perfect! Couldn't ask for more. :o)
Thank you so much, Ced! A giant thumbs up for both your work and your support. :o)
Thank you for your great review :)
Up and running in minutes
Confusing at first
Overall, very nice job. Thank you.
thank you for your great review :)
And - EUR 7 for documentation???
I just woulk like to tell you that you can do a megamenu without buying anything, but of course it is not as easy as with the plugin.
You can use the params [col=180] and other to do the submenu columns.
Smooth menu operation has received very favourable comments from users. I've since purchased the add-on plug-in for a few euros - a token of appreciation for the support given on the author's forum.
Bien fait, CK.