This menu provides some advanced features :
- Multicolumns AND multirows
- Themes are responsive design
- Mootools/jQuery dropdown with nice effects (open or slide)
- Description can be added for each link of the menu
- Loading of module in the menu
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- MVC structure so the output can be easily overridable in the template
- Image only in the title of each link
- Fancy effect on first level items
- Possibility to have multiple modules on the same page, horizontal or/and vertical
- CSS class, href attribute and column specific width with the plugin Maximenu_CK Params
- Version Joomla! 1.5 compatible with Joomfish & sh404sef
- SEO optimized (all items are html coded and findable by the search engine)
- Compatible with mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android
- option to open submenus on click, mouseover, close on click only
- Virtuemart compatible
- Image menu with suffix for mouseover images
- Theme css3megamenu to make the same menu as on Joomla.org
- Hikashop compatible
- RTL compatible with a specific stylesheet (see the documentation)
- Joomshopping compatible
VERSION 6 (J!2.5):
- Compatibility Joomla 2.5
- ACL management
- Cache management
- Creation of columns AND rows in submenus
- Code improvement
- New theme css3megamenu to create the same menu as on Joomla.org
- New ergonomy in the module administration
- New parameter [col=180] to create columns without separator
It's really worth to spend a few euro in the cheap parameters plugin to spare time. But on the opposite of other Non-Commercial extensions, if you don't buy it, you still can use all the features.
Last but not least, Ced is proactive and not trying to simulate having a big team working for him.
Excellent extension and service.
But the payment is a bit hidden and quite tricky.
Why not offerig a complete package which includes the documentation and the plugin?
It is quite "schocking" to pay for a documentation (as far as I know this is the only Joomla extrension which has a documentation which has to be paid for).
And if I have to pay for a documentation, it would be just a good service to have it in all major languages.
Most of my clients don't speak english. Gerrman is also an important language in Europe and € 7,00 for a doc is not really cheap.
But the menu is a perfect extension.
Rob vabn Linda
Also, I had an issue with my menu not showing on iphone and the developer was easy to reach and found quickly a solution ! nice !
Hi, thank you for your great review :), always a pleasure for me.
I ran into small issue about background color with hover effect but Ced solved problem at forum with light speed.
Great modul and great and fast support at forum. Thanks Ced. I recomend this menu to all.
When the words Mega Menu are in beginning paragraph & a screenshot of mega menu is shown, I expect a mega menu. No where does it say that it's an additional paid feature. These would have saved me time from downloading it. Guess I'll go back to roknavmenu mega menu