This menu provides some advanced features :
- Multicolumns AND multirows
- Themes are responsive design
- Mootools/jQuery dropdown with nice effects (open or slide)
- Description can be added for each link of the menu
- Loading of module in the menu
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- MVC structure so the output can be easily overridable in the template
- Image only in the title of each link
- Fancy effect on first level items
- Possibility to have multiple modules on the same page, horizontal or/and vertical
- CSS class, href attribute and column specific width with the plugin Maximenu_CK Params
- Version Joomla! 1.5 compatible with Joomfish & sh404sef
- SEO optimized (all items are html coded and findable by the search engine)
- Compatible with mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android
- option to open submenus on click, mouseover, close on click only
- Virtuemart compatible
- Image menu with suffix for mouseover images
- Theme css3megamenu to make the same menu as on Joomla.org
- Hikashop compatible
- RTL compatible with a specific stylesheet (see the documentation)
- Joomshopping compatible
VERSION 6 (J!2.5):
- Compatibility Joomla 2.5
- ACL management
- Cache management
- Creation of columns AND rows in submenus
- Code improvement
- New theme css3megamenu to create the same menu as on Joomla.org
- New ergonomy in the module administration
- New parameter [col=180] to create columns without separator
I understand this is not appropriate to ask here but it maybe useful for people currenly using the module.
Again, thank you very much for the wonderful job.
I think that this should be mentioned in the extension description to avoid misleading others.
Very good concept of customisation. As a thank you it was a must to buy the doc and system plugin to support the developer. Excellent work :-)
This is an excellent module. It was perfect for our needs have have used in on several projects.
The possibilities are endless. We have been able to achieve some very cool things with this module.
If you are looking to do heavy customization you will probably need to purchase documentation, the parameters extension or both. However the pricing is very reasonable and you get alot of service for what you pay for. Let's face it the developers deserve it!
Could we please have an English speaking area in the forum? Also [col] is not seperating my menu in J1.7
Thanks again for this fantastic module.
thank you. If you look at my forum.joomlack.fr you can see that I speak in French and also in English, you can switch between languages with the flags ;)
I'm using JA Purity II template that comes with a mootools.js 1.12.
I've tried replacing mootools.js (in /media/system/js) with newer versions (1.2.5, 1.3.2). Still nothing. Incidentally, JA Purity II only works with its own 1.12 mootools.js.
I can't really speak French, so I was quite unable to find a forum for this. Help! Thanks!
thank you for the good rating. For your issue, in JA-purity ii you must modifiy the css of the template for the menu to work. Please contact me if you have an issue, or use my forum : http://forum.joomlack.fr
At first I had an issue, I contacted CEd and he replied me back with the solution just 10min later.
It is highly configurable, and it can even load modules. Multi-column future is very handy for sites with a complex menu structure..
I specifically chose lightweight, minimalistic template for my reviews sections. However this minimalistic template had a very ugly looking navigation..This module gave me a good looking menu without compromising simplicity of the template..
I strongly suggest this menu module if you want to give your lightweight, simple template a touch fanciness and functionality.
thanks for your great review :)
Thank you, I'm happy to have helped you !
I wanted to change the look (color scheme) and the developer was VERY helpful, very quick to respond, and very kind in answering all my questions to point me in the right direction. He really went "above and beyond"!!
It was not hard at all to change the whole look to suit my own template, and I am beyond thrilled with this extension!!
thanks for your review. I'm thinking about an easy system to style the menu with backend params. Regards
It's almost perfect, but in one thing is poor.
There isn't a mode of orientation throught left of menu (!?). Or not?
For large site this option is necessary.
For this reason I have to choose for one my site a css maga menu: better for this option, for css (but scripts of maxi menu Ck are not so heavy), but above all for this reason.
I hope that at soon will be perfect!
Beginner needs help :)
if you had looked you would have seen that I have a forum to help people managing my extensions :