Powerful Joomla! drop-down menu based on YUI menu widget.
* Highly customizable;
* Supports horizontal and vertical menu direction;
* Can be used for creating multi-level menu;
* Supports different sub-menus positions;
* Provides possibility to define start and end level of menu;
* Works in all modern browsers;
* Supports RTL languages;
* Translations: English, Hebrew, Russian, Slovak;
* Open source and under GNU GPL license.
Nice and fast support from the team!
5 Star rated module.
However I have a question, I use Japurity theme, and when trying a horizontal menu at the top, it displays a dot inbetween the menu words, is there a remedy for it.
Anyways thanks for the stunning module.
One thing I needed was to over ride some styles (different in different menu's) but I just noticed ARI Soft has updated to a new version 1.0.5 that has a CSS Styles override in the module parameters section. I'll upgrade and try that.
I do have one problem though, I use it for a right-to-left horizontal menu, all seemed to work perfect at first but then I noticed that under IE7 or IE8 with compatibility mode on the dropdowns from the top menu appears to far to the left of the parent menu item which makes it impossible to reach and click any of the submenu items before the submenu closes.