Mighty Joomla! drop-down menu.
* Highly customizable;
* Supports horizontal and vertical menu direction;
* Can be used for creating multi-level menu;
* Provides possibility to define start and end level of menu;
* Works in all modern browsers;
* Translations: English, Spanish, Slovak;
* Open source and under GNU GPL license.
I replaced small arrow images (which appear upon creating sub-menu items) with another arrow images with same resolution, but they don't show. I'll try help on forum.
Overall wonderful extensions.
Other menus I have tried clearly pick and used their colour properties for the CSS but I didn’t want this.
This menu allows you to select and set the look and feel in the basic menu module properties.
It is simply “simple”, it worked first time, did exactly what I needed and I didn’t read a single help file other than a couple of the mouse over prompts on the settings.
Many thanks for sharing a great menu.
Sliding and fading effect are also parametrizable from module parameters.
It is easy to use and on the few occassions where I have been stuck when trying to do something a little different with the module the support throught the forum has been excellent.
I highly recommend this menu module. I can't believe such a great thing is free!