* Vertical and horizontal menu types
* Menu can be expanded on mouse over, click or double click
* Multiple menus can be shown on a single page
* Sliding menu type (ipod style)
* Supports opening links in this/new window/tab
* Comes as customizable module
* Supports all major browsers: IE 6, 7, 8; Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Seamonkey
* Multiple themes
Excellent support, nice attitude, exemplary company policy.
1. Why not an option to open submenu to right or left instead of only to the right?
2. Why not length options?
With these two more options it would quite perferct and rewiew it 5 stars!
These are the questions of CSS.
Please contact us by email email@example.com and we will will be happy to advise CSS changes for you.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve this for you.
For the suggestions, I agree with the first review, and I add this :
1/ In "Vertical" and "Sliding" mode, would be cool if the height of the module could change in realtime to adapt itself when there's a lot of menus items, in order to avoid the vertical scrollbar. (hope I'm clear...).
Good works !
It was important for me that menu module works correct with tree-menu (parent/child). And this component does this task great! So you continue to work with Joomla’s menus but finally you obtain so nice results with “Art Wijmo Menu”! Thanks for developers!
Two things would make it perfect:
1) Linkable parent menu items (not just linkable sub menu items)
2) Basic customization options from the back side (e.g. color of menu items, background, etc).