• Easy plug and play installation.
• Plugin (not a module!) works with native Joomla! menu module.
• Multiple horizontal and/or vertical menus simultaneously.
• Individual settings for horizontal and vertical menus.
• Selectable transitions.
• Selectable effects.
• Selectable opacity.
• Lots of administrator options.
• Full individual CSS control for horizontal and vertical menus.
• Language files for en-GB included.
• Uses MooTools Fx.Transitions for effects (no jQ).
• Option to use jQuery.noConflict.
• Uses MenuMatic 0.68.3.
• Released under GPL license.
• Completely free!
(easily removed in the code) but this is a JED violation and needs to be fixed HOWEVER people dont be put off this really is a good menu system :) So please fix the violation and really like what you did with the plugin :)
I don't believe your statement is correct. Even if there were an issue like that, here is not the place to deal with it. I do offer free support on my website as time allows.
Every field in the administrator back end has hover-text fully explaining what it does. Additionally, there are full installation and configuration instructions on the CONFIGURATION tab on the download page. Did you ask for support by posting a comment or by contacting me directly via the contact form? Many questions have been answered already in the comments on the download page. Given all this and the fact that Smooth MenuMatic is free, I feel that your review is rather harsh and unfair. I'm sorry if that does not meet your expectations.
Thanks for making this, I would recommend this to others.