- This extension requires registration to download.
T-Bootstrap Mega Menu for Joomla is yet another mega menu extension for Joomla that utilized from Bootstrap framework. It uses the standard navbar markup and the fluid grid system classes from Bootstrap.
- Flexible column widths which are configurable
- Cross-browser support
- Less than 5KB additional CSS
- Can be installed on both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- Fast load and consume less server resources
- Easy to customize
- Switch between Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3 right in the Bootstrap Mega menu Plugin
- Ability to input CSS class for the top level div tag of the module. So, you can input something like navbar-inverse to make your mega menu inverted, navbar-fixed-top to make your menu fixed at top of the page.
- Ability to add an image in the left side of the menu to make it as the site logo. Users can enable or disable this option to whether or not to use it.
- Ability to enable the default link (home page URL) to the logo (if the logo is enabled). This URL is generated against the site languages.
- Ability to align the menu on the left or right.
- Built-in instruction text right inside the extension to help new users get familiar with the extension as soon as possible. Please hover your mouse over each and every settings to see the text.
- Ability to include/excluded the default module's CSS if you have included it into your main template CSS. This help boost your site's performance
Good job mate, great extension. One thing that I modified was the ability to resize the logo right in the module.
The megamenu on the demo site is in Hover Mode which does not support responsive.
If you get the extension installed then disable Hover Mode, you can find the menu is responsive.
Thanks for your review!
How can someone publish a module with such a big bug? 5 minutes of testing would have shown him his failure.
Sorry, but very low quality here!
Have you enable the plugin which is delivered along with the module? Could you please post you issue to our support forum to get help?
We are trying to keep the menu as light as possible to save user's bandwidth and improve page speed. This benefit may not balance the ease of settings. But it benefits your site if the site is busy.
I HIGHLY recommend to download it, test it and pls SIGNAL THIS TO JOOMLA to get REMOVED THIS EXTENTION + BAN THE creator account!
Making this extension works is not so easy. We lose the easy to make it super light which is suitable for busy side.
By the way, have you enabled the plugin delivered along with the extension?????? Have you ever learnt the default Joomla menu??? If you've done, our extension is very similar.
Additional to this, have you read this manual: http://ma.tvtmarine.com/en/docs/bootstrap-mega-menu/148-creating-a-multi-column-menu-with-t-bootstrap-megamenu-for-joomla