- This extension requires registration to download.
Now you can use Joomla with drop down Menus on Mobiles and tablets
100% MVC structure follow. JE Rollover tooltips menu looks in a fancy way using jquery. JE Rollover tooltips menu is awesome rollover tooltip menu which includes tooltip details in form of block. We are using default joomla menu. Image suffix for rollover images uploaded under images/stories folder. eg: image.jpg and image_over.jpg.
- Add menu from the menu manager.
- Assign any menu from the module.
- Upload your image in images/stories folder.
- Easily change the menu image.
- Responsive Menu for Joomla 3.0
Follows Below steps:-
1. Install module from the joomla installer.
2. Go to the menu manager.
3. When you add menu item that time select the “Menu Image” from the right side parameters. Also upload the over image into the images/stories folder. Like home.jpg and home_over.jpg.
4. After go to the module manager.
5. Select our module and go to edit page.
6. Published our module which ever position you want into the template.
Some limitation of that module. Not take more text in tooltip because we are using the image there.
As my first professional experience with Joomla, this extension has helped me very much.
It is the most complete and fully functional image menu with rollover that works exactly like it was advertised in the main page.
This module was used to produce a website portal for a company that deals with bathroom appliances and thanks to this, it now looks exactly like what the company had intended with the concept art they have given us.
Even if the steps to implement this feature are not completely understandable, don't worry, because the support I have received was flawless.
The creators of this extension are true professional and serious. They have worked with me during the entire day and were very helpful.
They told me exactly what I did wrong and how to correct my mistakes.
For this, I thank you very much.
Un module nickel pour faire du rollover avec joomla.
Le support est parfait - je galérai un peu au niveau du Css et j'ai eu une assistance par skype. Le tout nickel.