Installation of the module:
Download and install mod_super_menu.zip in your joomla administrator.
How to use the module?
Once installed go to the module administration.
Extensions-> Module Manager-> mod_super_menu
Place the module in the chosen position (we recommend that the module occupies most of the width of the web)
Select the menu you want to show and enter the folder where the images are to show the buttons. The allocation of the images to the buttons is sequential, the order of the images is based on the file name. If there are more buttons that images are repeats. For example if we only have one image in the selected folder will appear in all the buttons on the menu.
Activate the module and this is already operational.
To work properly will have to adjust the parameters of the module.
The main parameters that have to configure this to work properly are:
- Module height, number with px: This parameter gives the height of the module. You will introduce a number with px. For example 120px
- URL Image background: Enter the path to an image of your server and it will appear as a background image of the module. Eg images/backround.jpg
- Submenus Click view: In this parameter you can choose two ways to work module. The first option means that the submenus are displayed when you click the father and the second displays the submenu when the mouse is over the button allowing the father to have a link button.
- Menu effect: This parameter lets you choose between 5 different types of effects when the mouse is over the buttons.
- Menu movement: You can choose 2 types of movement of the buttons.
- MENU IMAGES SETTINGS and MENU TEXTS SETTINGS: Different parameters that allow you to set the position, size, borders and colors for text and images
- MANUAL BUTTONS: You can manually enter buttons. Writing on the link and the title you want for each button.
DOWNLOAD FREE VERSION TO TEST THE MODULE IN YOUR WEB