Some possibilities include:
* Render child menu items onto the same level as their parent.
* Render some, but not all, menu items in a Joomla menu.
* Render menu items from multiple Joomla menus as one menu.
* Never render select menu items thus eliminating the need for "hidden menus"
v1.1.0 - released July 24, 2014
* Adds menu image support.
* Implements dynamic rendering of category articles as sub-menu items of that category menu item.
- e.g. articles belonging to category blog menu item will appear as sub-menu items of that blog menu item.
* Heavy refactoring of code and abstraction of logic into individual methods.
* Implements Joomla update server support.
v1.1.1 - released July 28, 2014
* Resolves issue with sub-menus not being closed correctly in the HTML markup