Update April/2013:Target_blank bug fixed and joomla 3.0 compatibility added.
* Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 compatible
* Select Joomla Menu or Enter your own links option
* Show/Hide submenu items
* Submenu start-end level
* Enter up to 40 links
* 2 Module Heading Positions (above-beside)
* Text-Align Option
* RTL and LTR Directions
* English and Turkish Language support
Note:If your site has a language other than Turkish or English maybe you should change it to English until editing module parameters.
Select Joomla Menu or Enter your own links option
Show/Hide submenu items
Submenu start-end level
This module is only used for mobile devices, to avoid long lists on top of the content in smartphones.
It works great except that I can't remove the predefined links.
I really don't want my visitors to go to the site of the developer of this module.
Most if the genreal settings are in Turkish and I must say that it is quite uncomfortable and quite annoying.
Joomla is international and we are all weilling to accept an Joomla extension in English.
But Turkish is not really helpfull when working in Joomla.
This should be changed immediately. Make this module commercial and give better options please.
Rob van Linda
All issues have been fixed. To remove links you just should write your own links and save the module. When you leave it blank it is automatically filled with default links. Anyway I ve removed all the links and settled the language problems. The new version can be downloaded now.
Couple of little issues need to be fixed (which i will contact the developers about and proberbly wont be a problem for most people.)
1. The translation in the backend is not complete, still alot of it appearing in turkish not english.
2. If your using the module to hyperlink to another website from an SSL website that does not have an SSL website the target website will not open. Needs a solution to be able to over-ride the ssl http protocal.
Other than that very nice module and very easy to use.
The translation problems Will be fixed soon. The https problem may take time to solve. Thanks for review.