Full integration for article URL routing, breadcrums, blogs, page navigation, etc.
- TWO INTERFACES TO CHOOSE FROM!
1) Classic interface with modal window + including NEW autocomplete input search box for faster work
2) Chosen - selectbox with rich features - No modal window, all functionality right in selectbox
- Long awaited ORDERING FOR MULTIPLE CATEGORIES!
- + Other improvements
- Button for modal window with category list - just like classical Category list view
- Pagination in category list
- Filtering categories
- ACL included - visible only categories acording to user rights
- AJAX & jQuery powered
- No problems with SEF
- Featured articles, Blog view, Article view - articles have all categories displayed, linking into the correct category view
- Page navigation - in the article detail view routing correctly within the current category - even if article has multiple categories assigned
- Breadcrumbs - showing correct path depending on in which category is the article viewed from (as it can be published in more categories)
- Possibility to enable creating Canonical URLs for articles in multiple categories - for avoiding having duplicate content!
All the functionality is also available in Frontend article management!
As a bonus, you will recieve an Article Preview button functionality in toolbar of Article edit form view!
Update system for user friendly install/update process
Joomla! update checker indicating new versions of extension
Drag and drop sorting category order for article in article detail form
Safe to install and uninstall.
CW Multicats solved a HUGE issue for them with duplicate content which affects Google rankings, and can be a pain with sh404sef and other SEF addons. CW Multicats worked perfect without a single change to the system.
Recently, we ran into a situation where we discovered that CBSubs didn't work with articles in more that one category. Ouch.. We reached out to the developer and he helped us by patching 1 file to get CBSubs working again with CW Multicats.
Kudos to fantastic support.. We're donating some extra bucks to to the developer for that one! We'll keep doing business with this developer.
He also added the drag and drop functionality, following another query I had. What more would one want, from an extension and its author - someone who responds to queries and constantly works on improvements.
I had one issue with apostrophes in the cat name causing an problem - I submitted a ticket and Pawel had it sorted within a day. Fantastic support which is just as important as how useful the extension is. For a few quid it is worth every penny.
Keep up the good work!
The handling of MultiCategories for Joomla was possible and the handling very Easy.
Also the support was fast and competent! I ask for a german language Version and get directly help to handle these request!