- Joomla Article Support
- K2 Article Support ( only for Joomla1.5.x )
- Modules Support
- 5 Built-in style with customization ability.
- MVC style overloading.
- 3 Animation Effects, Plain/Fade/Slide
- Auto/Custom module width.
- Tab positioning, Top/Bottom
- Tabs Interaction, Click/Mouse Over.
- Multiple tab module loading on single page.
- Title minimization: customizable to shorten long titles automatically.
- Auto play option.
- Auto pause option.
- Show/Hide read more, ability to change read more text.
- jQuery loading without any confliction, that means if you publish multiple scroller jQuery will load only once.
- jQuery 1.6.1 Compatible
------- Version 3.0 ------
+ Powered by XEF - Xpert Extension Framework
+ New admin UI similar to J3.0
+ K2 Support added
+ Joomla category filter added
+ 2 type introtext filter (Words and characters)
^ J3.0 compatible
# Module Sorting problem fix
->Version2.0 initial release for Joomla1.7
->Version 2.1 custom css file loading bug fix.
There is no way to order your tabs. Other than that it works great.
The styles are clean and the tabs load properly. But without the ability to order the tabs, I must move on to another extension.
That sad they don't make a better support on their products because the Tab system itself is great and simple to use and fit perfectly with my needs (displays full article with images from a category in tabs.
I will have to drop it because I really need that feature and for now no other tab system I tried work the way I need it, xperttab is the nearest.
i support tikect ,no help documentation
this module do not support k2 please check your download page
I've replied your ticket within 5min and we are working on a really cool version which will support not but K2 also many extensions :)
I had tried another tabs extension but found it produced conflicts with jquery, this did'nt.
Plenty of parameters to configure.
And.... it's free!!
Great job, well done!
Allow Articles to be ordered by Joomla Article Manager order.
I got around this by editing the Articles created date and then ordering on that.
This is an excellent application but it seems that the download page on the developers website does not correct.. Hopefully the owner will see this.
Thanks for your review! download page working as expected, as its required to login for download that's why when you click download link on JED it takes you to module details page.
Hope that make sense.
Thanks for your kind review! we always try to make out of the box extension to satisfy end user.