- This extension requires registration to download.
You can use this plugin to stick module, menu, banner,...
- Set element to be sticky(use jQuery selector)
- Set top padding of sticky panel
- After detached css class so you can style the panel when it has been sticking
- Save panel space: Yes/No
- Parent selector
- Callback function to extend function of the plugin
- Enable/Disable page if you only want the panel sticked in just some pages.
To get the most out of this you will need to understand css to utilise the over-rides.
The end result is stable, cross-browser compatible and solves a problem elegantly in the back-end without much fuss.