- This extension requires registration to download.
Feature List :-
YOUR MODULE YOUR STYLE
Now style your modules irrespective and independent of the template !
* Module Style : You can choose the display style of the overall module
* Title Style : Title of each content item can be styled separately from the overall module
* Description Style : The description or the text part can also be styled independently of the module
Either directly add CSS for each style or play with over 70 visual styling options for each !
STYLISH DISPLAY OPTIONS
Getting monotonous with simple one-below-the-other display ? Now get choices !
* Vertical : We have this, just in case
* Horizontal : One-beside-the-other mode so that your vertical space isn't gobbled up
* Tabs : Beautified horizontal display by way of tabs
* Sliders : Beautified and compacted vertical display by way of sliders
* Slideshow : Image-like slideshow of any content !
BEAUTIFY EXISTING MODULES
Make your existing modules pretty by including them inside ! Just add the module position you want to load and get done ! Unless the existing module has its own CSS or hardcoded style, you'll be able to change its complete style - fonts, colors and all other parameters by including it inside
No longer limit your expression to the default fonts ! With four different variations of font usage, you are not going to crave for more.
* Default fonts. This will not change the default template fonts
* Common fonts. This allows you to select from common fonts which are normally found on the user's computer, like Tahoma, Verdana, etc
* Google fonts. Choose from hunderds of fonts hosted by Google
* Custom fonts. Use your own created or downloaded font to show the content
Seen those blocks of content on websites that remain in same position irrespective of page scroll ? It is now possible to make a module sticky, or 'float' it in the same absolute position on the page. So if there is something that you want your visitors to see at all times - may be your contact form or your social icons - you can use this feature
Tooltips get prettier ! No longer limit yourself to the default tool tip styles !
* Optionally show or do not show the tool tip
* Include or exclude the title within tool tip
* Truncating options for limiting the tool tip by number of words or sentences
* Tool tips take the same and all style elements of titles and descriptions
It is difficult to use or understand, but when is quickly understood the potential of this module.
Congratulations to the designers, is one of the best modules I've purchased and I'm glad I purchased the lifetime subscription.
I don't know CSS unfortunately and even if I did it appears changing one module spot would change all. Thankfully I found this module which does what I want straight from the box - and it works!
Obviously you still have to know some CSS to get the exact effects you want, but this has a few basic features that come with it.
The best thing is that unlike many extensions for Joomla these days, this one is sensibly priced which makes it affordable.
I am no CSS fundi, so some basic instructions will be great !
Excellent work guys !
Hello. Documentation is now available and can be downloaded from http://oasissolutions.co.in/downloads/joomla/Pretty-Modules/Pretty-Modules-Documentation/
Shocked its taken so long for somebody to identify the need. Wish you Smooth Sailing on your development plans!