- This extension requires registration to download.
Feature List :-
NEW :- V 3.3 for Joomla! 1.7 & 2.5 with CSS3 effects !
* Ability to have a continuously Scrolling Module
* Possibility to have module with a scroll bar
* Seperate Heading and Description input fields
* Ability to make the module sticky on the screen
* Plain Text
* Java Script
* Paypal button code, Google Analytics / Statcounter code, Youtube embed code, widget codes or any script with proper tags
* Another Module (Ability to style not only any module, but also the module content)
* Modules or Articles in Tabs and Slides
* Show a single artile by manually selecting the article
* Show a speficied number of articles
* Show Latest, Popular or Random articles; thereby making the 'Latest News' and 'Popular News' stylish
* Option to show or hide the 'Read More' text
* Ability to style the 'Read More' text
* Ability to select a category or a section for articles
* Option to select access lever (public or registered) for articles
* Possibility to show only title, only introtext or both for the articles
* Ability to either select individual styles or to simply add a CSS code
Individual Styling Options
There are many; listed below are the ones which are not usually found in WYSIWYG editors.
* Background Color and Image
* Border Width, Color and Style
* Ability to specify height of the module
* Ability to convert the text into lowercase, uppercase or small caps
* Line height, word spacing and character spacing
+Add: The module can be dragged-and-dropped by the title
+Add: Fading transition effect can be given to custom content
+Add: Scrollbar can now also appear for the entire module (not just the content text)
+Add: All modules (not just the first) in a position can now be included in Pretty Modules
+Add: Ability to select module chrome for modules display
+Add: Added the option to display content in tabs and slides
· Unlimited number of tabs / slides
· Articles can be displayed in tabs / slides
· Modules can be displayed in tabs / slides
!Change: Backend is now better organized
+Add: Possibility to make the module 'sticky' so that it stays in a fixed position irrespective of page scroll and module position
#Bugfix: Another module was not included if the 'Text' field was empty
+Add: Added the possibility to convert Pretty Modules in to 'Latest News', 'Popular News' or 'Random News' module with several options for articles selection
+Add: Added inbuilt background images to give modules an elite loo
It is difficult to use or understand, but when is quickly understood the potential of this module.
Congratulations to the designers, is one of the best modules I've purchased and I'm glad I purchased the lifetime subscription.
I don't know CSS unfortunately and even if I did it appears changing one module spot would change all. Thankfully I found this module which does what I want straight from the box - and it works!
Obviously you still have to know some CSS to get the exact effects you want, but this has a few basic features that come with it.
The best thing is that unlike many extensions for Joomla these days, this one is sensibly priced which makes it affordable.
I am no CSS fundi, so some basic instructions will be great !
Excellent work guys !
Hello. Documentation is now available and can be downloaded from http://oasissolutions.co.in/downloads/joomla/Pretty-Modules/Pretty-Modules-Documentation/
Shocked its taken so long for somebody to identify the need. Wish you Smooth Sailing on your development plans!