With its great features (backend options) it's a must have for Joomla! based websites!
•Set display mode
•Enable/disable fade effect
•Enable/disable automatically hide
•Enable/disable scroll effect
•Set sticky note width
•Set border style/color/width
•Set background color
•Set border width
•Set sticky note title & content
•Use plain text or HTML code(s)
* 3 different modes of display: 1) Every time the page loads 2) Once per browser session using cookies 3) Or, random frequency of 1/x, where x is customizable.
* Toggle the "fading" effect on and off.
* Specify whether sticky note should automatically disappear after x seconds (default 40 seconds).
* Specify whether sticky note should follow the user around even if he/she scrolls the page.
* Script functional in IE5+, NS6+, and Opera 7+, and simply does not appear in older (DHTML) browsers.
StickyNote, a must have for developers who are familiar with HTML ! An effective yet graceful way to reach out to your visitors! (tip: e.g. set module to a 'debug' or 'footer' position)
I started using this module and saw that it could be really powerful, however, once I setup my Sticky content and published it on the site, I noticed it conflicted with other modules such as YooAccordian and the modules inside it.
I would love to know a fix as this Module otherwise would be great.