* Background Elements
* Title Element
* 52 Image/HTML elements
* Foreground element
* Tooltip Images or HTML code including Joomla! plugins
* Pop-up Images or HTML code including Joomla! plugins
* 5 effect styles - Vertical Scroll, Horizontal Scroll, Panoramic Image Scroll, Tool tip Effect, and Light box Pop up Effect.
* MP3 trigger-based audio playback available for each element allowing for hover audio effects.
* A Full Screen FLV Loop player for stunning intro splash pages for Joomla
* Built-in FLV player for videos
* Built-in MP3 player
You can layer these elements for eye catching showcases including Pop Up Tool Tip Effects, Pop Up Light box Effects, or both to each Element. Using the Joomla XTC XTS (XTC Template System) you can create your own custom mark up for each element, tooltip and pop up. The XTS also allows for content plugin use for loading modules, swf files, and more into the elements and tooltips.
Splash Panel V3.3 now with SEF Links and a new Full Screen looping FLV player for slick opening splash page's never seen in Joomla!
Splash Panel V3.4 Updated
2011/08/23 Version 3.4.6
* Improved compatibility with Interner Explorer browser
2014/07/11 Version 3.5.0
* Fix error message when saving parameters in some scenarios
So far I have tried the following:
1. I am the only super user on this website, there are no conflicts with other editors
2. changed /modules and sub folders permission to 777
3. even changed module xml and php file to 777
4. tried all 3 browsers
Please use our ticket system if you encounter and issue. The issue you are facing is documented on our site under the troubleshooting issues.
I can't save parameters.
When saving or applying parameters, Joomla does not store them and jumps back to the administration page.
The most common cause is:
Your server system has the "Suhosin" PHP plugin. It is intended to provide protection to your system however most of the time it is left at default settings by hosting companies. You can check for its presence by going to the "help/system info/PHP Information" menu option in the administration page of joomla. The solution is to ask the hosting company to change all the array parameters to handle 1500 or 2000 elements.
If this doesn't help you please lodge a support ticket here: