This Module displays an image or loads a CSS-File depending recursively on the active menu item and the menus structure.
E.g. you can simply change header images or the color of article titles corresponding to the structure of your website by using this module. But it can be very powerful too by completely changing the view of your pages by adding different style sheets without the need of making multiple templates.
- Fixed problem with language files when running on php 5.2
Now compatible with Joomla! 1.6, Joomla! 1.7 and Joomla! 2.5
- Debug Mode
- Name files with Menus ItemID or Alias
- Look for menu type (Unique Menu Name) before using default file
- Removed notice when menu tree not set
- Exit module, when directory does not exist
Bugfix: Fixed PHP-Warning, when menu tree does not exist.
One tip, I got stuck for bit, it seems the module doesn't output the CSS include code unless the physical CSS file with the correct name already exists. Once I figured that out I was fine.
The reason I'm using this for additional language it's because my main language is RTL and when clients ask me to add only 1 or 2 pages in LTR language, this module is perfect for this purpose.
As a total newbie to joomla I did have a couple of issues setting it up, but found the answers reading the support documentation, and also the developers forum where other users had similar issues.
Once working it is brilliant, cheers!
I had problems because:
- My joomla was installed in the subdirectory and I didn't set the path properly
- From the templates I didn't remove the path to original css file.
Now it let me change anything on the website I want. Changing top image or colors now isn't a problem. Using it is very easy.
I'm very pleased especially of help of Christian Ludwig.