The plugin allows you to add up to 6 different fonts/CSS selector sets to your site and any number of different CSS selectors for each font.
Use normal CSS to change the attributes of your Cufón font selectors.
Cufón is faster than sIFR and FLIR, two other font replacement techniques.
Detailed information about Cufón can be found on the Cufón website: http://www.keashly.net/typography/kc-cufon-font-replacement
NOTE: the download link above links to the Joomla 1.6-1.7-2.5-3.x version, to download the Joomla! 1.5 version go here: http://www.keashly.net/downloads/cat_view/12-joomla-15-plugins/15-kc-cufon-font-replacement
Joomla! 1.6-1.7-2.5-3.0 Version:
• Version 2.3.2 - fixed strict standard errors
• Version 2.3.1 - changed error handling for Joomla! 3.0 compatible
• Version 2.3.0 - Joomla! 3.0 compatible
• Version 2.2.0 Beta - Feature additions:hoverable tags, text shadow and linear gradient, fixed problems with local host, window servers & non-root Joomla installations
• Version 2.0.0Beta - Initial 1.6 version
Joomla! 1.5 Version Change Log:
• Version 1.5.0 - Feature additions:hoverable tags, text shadow and linear gradient, fixed problems with local host, window servers & non-root Joomla installations
• Version 1.4.0 upgraded to version 1.09i of Cufon Javscript file, add option to force Mootools to be loaded before the plugin, added 2 more font files for a total of 8 fonts
• Version 1.3.0 adds a Spanish language file, removed large font file so the plugin will install on smaller memory hosting accounts.
• Version 1.2.0 adds 2 more font/selector sets.
to the developer, i recommend having some better documentation on where to put the font file and not to include the file extension when typing in its name into the plugin. however, the system warnings do help make up for that and im very impressed with how you have done that. but it would be nice to know before i click save.
for future developments, maybe try adding a file upload for the use of adding new fonts. this would make things even quicker :)
Did you report this problem on our support forum? If not please do so at: http://www.keashly.net/forum/6-kc-cufon-font-replacement. Many, many users are using this plugin without issues in IE.
I was impressed with the support I made a donation!
The plugin is easy to configure and appears to be stable. Performance is really fast. It is also great that styling through CSS works (with jsifr3 there are some more limitations).
The plugin and Cufon works fine in IE8, if you go to keashly.net or keashly.ca in IE8, it is working.
Please check the forum again, I responded to your post 2 hours after you made it: http://www.keashly.net/forum/11-help-requests/169-not-working-in-ie8