Entities that are imported to Joomla:
- textual content (static/dynamic)
- internal links
- relations between articles and categories are preserved after migration
- users' details are moved along with user roles
- source website is available during migration
- no need to install software, the tool is web based
- 5 step migration setup
- migration is completed in a few minutes to a couple of hours (depending on the size of the site).
To be honest I didn't expect that procedure will be so fast. Also, this service has a lot of video tutorial that help with the migration. And what's more you may try demo for free before paying.
So, I recommend this app to everyone!
I had a Drupal 5.2 blog (way out of date) and needed to move to Joomla -- several estimates from developers ranged from 250-$2,000 just to upgrade to latest version of Drupal plus extra to move it joomla .... CMS2CMS moved all 400 blog entries , 300 users, comments, and photos in 20min perfectly for $39... the setup took me less than 5 min.
I can not be more pleased --
Thank you so much -
really amazing service